Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on February 21, 2017
I loved this watch. Until the band wore out, that is. What they don't tell you is that you cannot buy a replacement band for this watch. None of the Michael Kors watch bands can be replaced. So even though the watch itself is very well-made and made to last, this is a leather band and it is not. I will NEVER EVER buy another MK watch, which is really unfortunate because they are really nice watches. Even watch kiosks, Michael Kors store, and high end jewelry stores can't help you. So buyer beware!!
review image
on October 5, 2013
On trend for fall with this almost equestrian look of brown leather on silver you won't go wrong, specially the price is awesome. Buy this for your fashion forward girl, daughter , wife ...she will love it. I have gotten many looks and complements .The watch is super comfortable to wear, not heavy or clunky like many of the other watches. Just take care of it, take it off when you know you get your arm wet. Condition that leather bracelet a little to make it more water repellent . The face has clean line, is easy to read and the little charm does not bother at all, it just gives the watch its charm , literally . Now the only drawback is that there is no date window and I miss it. But you can't have it all. I have my phone to check if I really don't know the date . Overall I love this watch, I did do a lot of research before I bought one and this one , no regrets!
on January 12, 2014
I'm not in love with this particular watch. This is my second MK watch. First one I love. This one is just ok. I looks prettier in the picture. Band feels cheap, the MK dangle keeps getting caught under the face of the watch. I appreciate how quickly the company shipped the watch. Within the week of buying it I found it MUCH cheaper elsewhere. I contacted Amazon and they refunded me $30 and the watch was still more than what I found it for by another company on Amazon. I do wear the watch, but I have others I like much better.
on August 5, 2014
I love this beautiful, understated watch. Understated in the fact that it's not overly large but It has lots of fun bling to it. It was shipped quickly, packaged well, and the watch is just as described. Already worn it several times (complements both a dressy and casual wardrobe) and have received numerous compliments. Highly recommend this item and seller as well.
on September 23, 2015
Love, love, love it. The face is larger then what I am accustomed too, but it really helps to pick out the time. In a day and age where more people use phones to tell time, I still prefer a good old watch. It's an accessory with how nice it looks.
on June 20, 2014
This is a watch you could wear at any age because it feels really classic and won't go out of style. It goes with any outfit and the charm is pretty small and looks great. I bought this as a gift but then decided to buy one for myself too. It is really nice and feels soft and comfortable on.
on February 9, 2014
bought this for my girlfriend... she's so much in love with this watch!...its slightly smaller than depicted but more stunning than advertised. the soft color of the leather (synthetic btw) matched with the color of the face and numbers are the perfect combination of style and class!...lets see how it last over time.
on February 11, 2014
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loved it. She is petit and has small wrists and this watch still fit her perfect. A couple years ago she wanted the metal chunky MK watch, but when we got it she returned it because it was much to big for her wrist. This one however was perfect.
on December 18, 2016
awesome watch. Loved wearing it to work and causal as well.
on May 11, 2014
How I love this watch I bought it one year ago. Was a gift for my Mom, she loved it a lot, and usually wear it at the formal meeting because it is attracts people, she got many compliment about it. The leather is so classy and the MK sign make it more elegant.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.