Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on January 30, 2015
Excellent buy! I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and she loved it! I wanted to avoid the high prices at department stores or Michael Kors stores so I bought it from Amazon and I am glad I did! The risk with buying online is that the product is not as expected and you want to return it but there is no physical location to see what you are buying. I'm glad I took the risk and made the purchase - I saved $60! The leather was solid quality and the rose gold was beautiful as hoped! No reservations with buying from this seller again.
on January 29, 2014
I've been wanting this watch for several months but did not want to pay the retail price of $225. Found this buyer on Amazon and immediately added the watch to my cart. It arrived quickly and in the original box. It came with the original tags and manual. I am very satisfied and would recommend this seller.
on June 2, 2015
Have had since December . And it still looks amazing . Not hard to clean at all . I just use a makeup wipe and it comes right off . And good as new
review image
on November 12, 2013
This Michael Kors watch is a Birthday gift for my granddaughter it just perfect for her the white leather strap is a plus the watch is not too large for her wrist and yet trendy, she will love it
on January 17, 2014
Thats what my girlfriend said when I got her this anyways! She's normally very picky... But she absolutely loved this watch. Everyone she showed it to loves it as well! Easily look like a $300 or $400 watch! This is the best Im sorry a man can get!
The working stop watch was great as well!
on December 29, 2015
I LOVE THIS WATCH! I have gotten so many compliments on it! Easy to set up, easy to clean (white can be a hassle) and oh so fashion forward. It even came in a MK watch box!
on August 19, 2013
Got this gift for my wife and she loved it. It was much more cheaper than any other stores and really looks great in person, I was leary at first about buying something like this without seeing it, but some box stores like Dillards have it but at a much higher price.
on April 21, 2014
Thank you very much for the amazon's services
The design of this watch, style is very good-looking, very honest. Is worth buying. My girlfriend like it very much
on January 10, 2017
Did receive. Fun and eye catching
on December 31, 2013
Was a gift for my daughter who saw it in a department store but I was able to get it significantly cheaper on line. It arrived quickly and is an excellent buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.