Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on February 11, 2016
Sooo cute to wear with all my bracelets. i love it. its exactly how it looks in the picture. the leather is a little hard but I'm sure it'll get more comfortable the more i wear it.
review image
on July 29, 2016
Great watch, just wish it wasn't a leather band. This is the real deal, though! My watch's face has already scratched which stinks but oh well. It's not the most expensive MK watch so I guess I can live with it. It is a real eye-catcher, though! I'd like to get another one that's not made with leather soon.
on March 19, 2017
Just broke today 3/19/17, only had this watch for 3.5 months as it was a Christmas gift.- can't set the time because the minute hand is just hanging off inside the watch. When you set the time, the hour hand moves, not the minute hand.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2016
A little big on my wrist (the strap didn't have enough holes), but I absolutely love it!
review image
on September 30, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. I am a pretty frugal person and I waited for a while before purchasing this watch, but I have not regretted my purchase once since receiving it! It is beautiful and great quality, and I received it very fast. It is absolutley authentic as well. I recently went into a Mickael Kors store and the sales person complimented my "gorgeous" watch! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a beautiful watch!!!
on August 6, 2016
Received the watch quickly, and was very happy with the product..... But, after only having it for a little over a month, the back plating fell off. I wanted to think this was a quality item, but clearly it is not. I will now have to pay to have it repaired. Buyer beware!
on September 14, 2013
Beautiful watch! The construction and colour and great. Very classy, elegant, and sophisticated. I was very excited to get this watch, and when it came in the mail, it looked exactly the way it was described.
on January 27, 2014
I wanted this watch for a long time, but since I just bought another MK watch I was thinking on not spending more, but when they got on discount price, I was like well this is the time to buy it, I love it since is leather and also because it can be wear with bracelets, I will 100 % recommended is pure fashion, unique, and definitely one that you will not see often.
on June 8, 2015
The watch looks great. Beautiful face and leather band. Unfortunately, I received the watch with out a working battery. I will be returning the watch for a new one that has a working battery.
on August 7, 2016
Just perfect- love the colour of this watch and came exactly as describes. Beautiful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.