Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on July 18, 2017
MK is my vice and his watches, accessories, handbags and shoes are addictive. I have this watch in navy, black, white, tan, brown and now pink. It is a classic and looks great w/casual attire as well as business attire. I wore the black watch to a Christmas party while in a formal dress and the bezel gave me that added bling. The band color on this watch is fantastic and is nice against my skin tone - both tanned and pale. You can't go wrong with this one. My only wish is for more band colors!
on January 2, 2014
I'm not really a girly girl and was a little wary about the pink band at first but as soon as I opened the box I fell in love! It's so pretty and chic with a little professional touch to it! Ive gotten so many compliments on it! It came in the actual Michael Kor's box with the tags and everything plus it was way cheaper with amazon. Did I mention that I LOVE it?!! Very satisfied customer :)
on April 29, 2014
I bought a black MK watch at an outlet for almost $400 dollars when i looked at amazon for an MK watch i came across this and wow was i set back , decided to return my watch watch and buy this pink one , something i will never regret!!! great price, original , have been using for about a year now :)
on October 30, 2013
The watch is beautiful but the leather band looks cheap. It's too thin for this type of watch. Does not look like leather.
on January 13, 2014
Good deal for a MK watch too. I gave it to my mother in law for Christmas and she loved it! The color and bling is perfect!
on January 23, 2016
Great product, works well. AA++
on March 24, 2014
Love the color. Hands on watch are readable. Like that it has date. The face and the crystals around the watch make it look expensive.
on July 15, 2014
good
on January 2, 2014
Very pretty however I was expecting a deep red colored band but its more of a fuschia color..I'm keeping it although the color is not as pictured, but its still very pretty
on December 8, 2013
I Love it, Im giving it to my sister as a Christmas gift and i fell in love. Lets see how it holds up. <3 the shipping was also perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.