Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 412 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 453 reviews
on February 24, 2015
I'm so happy for my new watch. It's original watch
on July 1, 2016
I do super love it it's very beautiful this is my 4rth watch of MK watch and this is the best, I love the design looks sophisticated..
on February 17, 2012
LOVE the watch. So classic and simple. It's a gold tone watch (definitely much different than the picture shown). It doesn't look cheap and get compliments everytime I wear it. Very classy and stylish. Can't say anything bad!
on March 17, 2017
The links on the watch are very heavy. Even though it's a bracelet style, I would still have to remove a few links to fit my small wrist. I was even more disappointed because it arrived with some serious scratches on the band. I had to return it.
on January 4, 2014
My husband bought this for me. I can not take it off.. This watch is beautiful just like it is in the picture!! I love the fact that you can take off the links yourself to adjust to your wrist too!!
on March 18, 2017
After only 3 months of wear this watch is falling apart. I tried to request a replacement and was told it was too late😥
on March 24, 2017
Nice
on August 23, 2015
love it
on April 18, 2015
The watch I received is a genuine MK watch, verified by MK store. The watch I received is not garish, more of a brushed gold. All the markings are there and the watch is running perfectly. It looks rich and deliciously elegant.
on October 6, 2015
My hubby got me this MK watch for my birthday and we were afraid that it would come out to be fake. I AM SO FASCINATED IT WAS ORIGINAL!!!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.