Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 414 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 451 reviews
on February 24, 2015
I'm so happy for my new watch. It's original watch
on October 6, 2015
My hubby got me this MK watch for my birthday and we were afraid that it would come out to be fake. I AM SO FASCINATED IT WAS ORIGINAL!!!
on July 1, 2016
I do super love it it's very beautiful this is my 4rth watch of MK watch and this is the best, I love the design looks sophisticated..
on February 19, 2016
After waiting super long I finally received this item and it is gorgeous. Omg
review image review image
on February 17, 2012
LOVE the watch. So classic and simple. It's a gold tone watch (definitely much different than the picture shown). It doesn't look cheap and get compliments everytime I wear it. Very classy and stylish. Can't say anything bad!
on April 18, 2016
Love my watch for the look! Kinda wish the face to bracelet ratio Had more of a contrast; like the face should be slightly larger and link slimmer.'Wish it had an additional link optional (for thick-wrist individuals). I'm not sure if the seller opened the package and repackaged because it took me turning into the HULK to get it out of the MK watch Box! Good Lordt!!! Not sure it was the correct Box for that specific watch. Might want to ensure customers can actually unwrap items to enjoy them :-). It took me 5 whole minutes to pry the item out of the box; I nearly gave up thinking I would damage the item & break a nail! Needless to say I was able to unwrap the watch. Nice and fancy but definitely too bulky and not for everyday wear but a okay price.
I'd buy from seller again!
on March 10, 2016
It was my Christmas gift for my wife, I am very happy, and it was something I wanted to have, and I happy to see her so happy, I am filled with kisses. In an impressive quality and sophisticated design and cute, he looks great.
Greetings from Costa Rica
Eugenio Salazar
on March 18, 2017
After only 3 months of wear this watch is falling apart. I tried to request a replacement and was told it was too late😥
on May 11, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for - a chunky, chainlink, gold bracelet / watch that can be easily adjusted with removable links. My only complaint is the weight - it's heavy.
on March 18, 2015
LOVE this watch! I had it before, but bought from Macy's. I was a little apprehensive to buy online esp for about $75 cheaper, was not sure if there was a catch. I had lost mine, and couldn't make myself pull the trigger and spend $225, so when I saw this one I jumped on it!

Watch came fast and looks just like my last one! There was a tiny scratch on it, which I was not happy about... but it was so small, that I did not want to send back and be without it again.

Would recommend!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.