Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 413 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 450 reviews
on February 19, 2016
After waiting super long I finally received this item and it is gorgeous. Omg
review image review image
on February 17, 2012
LOVE the watch. So classic and simple. It's a gold tone watch (definitely much different than the picture shown). It doesn't look cheap and get compliments everytime I wear it. Very classy and stylish. Can't say anything bad!
on April 18, 2016
Love my watch for the look! Kinda wish the face to bracelet ratio Had more of a contrast; like the face should be slightly larger and link slimmer.'Wish it had an additional link optional (for thick-wrist individuals). I'm not sure if the seller opened the package and repackaged because it took me turning into the HULK to get it out of the MK watch Box! Good Lordt!!! Not sure it was the correct Box for that specific watch. Might want to ensure customers can actually unwrap items to enjoy them :-). It took me 5 whole minutes to pry the item out of the box; I nearly gave up thinking I would damage the item & break a nail! Needless to say I was able to unwrap the watch. Nice and fancy but definitely too bulky and not for everyday wear but a okay price.
I'd buy from seller again!
on March 10, 2016
It was my Christmas gift for my wife, I am very happy, and it was something I wanted to have, and I happy to see her so happy, I am filled with kisses. In an impressive quality and sophisticated design and cute, he looks great.
Greetings from Costa Rica
Eugenio Salazar
on May 11, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for - a chunky, chainlink, gold bracelet / watch that can be easily adjusted with removable links. My only complaint is the weight - it's heavy.
on October 6, 2015
My hubby got me this MK watch for my birthday and we were afraid that it would come out to be fake. I AM SO FASCINATED IT WAS ORIGINAL!!!
review image
on February 21, 2016
My wife really likes this watch. Her only problem is that she can not set the date. You are supposed to pull the stem out two clicks and then set the proper date. We both as well as our daughter can not pull the stem out for the second click. It even fits her wrist. She has a very large wrist and most watches will not adjust to a larger wrist. Guess we will let it run down and them when the current date comes around, wind the watch and keep it wound.
on January 15, 2016
This is a massive watch with an enormous band. It weighs several time that of most men's watches, let alone women's. Due to its size and weight, it was unweildy for the wearer and had to be returned. It s a nice looking timepiece but the style is definitely for those who appreciate very heavy and bulky jewelry.
on March 26, 2015
I own several Michael Kors watches so I was excited about getting this watch. It is a pretty watch but I found it to be too heavy and could not wear it for any length of time because of the weight on my wrist. It is easy to adjust the links to adjust to your wrist size ( they just snap off) but even removing one link the watch did not fit correctly because it was too loose and taking one more off would have made it too tight.
I returned the watch and as always with Amazon the return was easy. This seller was excellent and no problems.
on September 1, 2014
I have to say I was apprehensive to order this watch, to my surprise it was exactly as described and shown by the seller.! I am thrilled with this Michael Kors MK3131 watch so much that I am debating on ordering another! This watch is a definite must buy! I have very small wrists but this watch accommodates that problem by the self removing links. It fits perfectly and I could not be more pleased with this product. My friends all loved it and could not believe the price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.