Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size Name: Standard|Color: Gold|Change

Showing 1-10 of 193 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on May 25, 2015
review image review image
on May 18, 2017
I bought this watch 3 years ago and it still works as good as the day I first bought it. Only 1 scratch on the face and that's because I hit it extra hard besides that it's really hard to damage or break the face. The bracelet of the strap only recently started tarnishing a bit on the underside I guess because of body oils. And all the stones were intact except for 1 or 2 which recently fell out this year.
I wear this watch hard, everyday if I leave the house. To the beach, to school, to work and even to parties(kinda sad I have one watch lol). But well worth the money.
Will order another in a slightly smaller size(only for aesthetics) but would definitely recommend this product.
on August 18, 2016
Watch came in the classic MK black box. Great watch had this watch for over 2 years now (almost 3) and the battery is still working and watch is still holding up. I got the watch sized at a MK store in NYC, which was free of charge, so you can always just go to a Michael Kors store and they will size it to your wrist for free.

After a little over a year of having it, the watch has shown some wear and tear... the gold kind of has this color change to see the actual base of the watch. Not a problem though as that is normal after having the watch for a few years, that's just normal wear and tear. Overall i would recommend and give it a 4.5 star rating if amazon had the option.
on May 6, 2016
I squealed when I opened the box. It is absolutely stunning. I have had it on for fewer than six hours and already I've received compliment after compliment. It just screams "LOOK AT ME, I'M GORGEOUS!" The watch is classy and looks easily twice the price you pay for it. Well worth the money and goes with so much because of the crystals which allow for silver rings, etc. You can't go wrong with this one.
on May 24, 2017
I like the watch, haven't verified if it's original BUT I do know it has been used, the clear cover on the clip from where it clips (where the Michael Kors is engraved) was removed, and it had finger prints on it. Also, the price of the watch was removed, the tag is still there but someone ripped it off as if they were giving it to someone as a gift. The face of the watch is very nice, the belt or whatever you call it is flimsy so it's not great quality. Overall it's ok, but disappointed it isn't new, I probably got a used one so I'm hoping it lasts!!!
on January 11, 2016
I adore this watch! I have a few different Michael Kors watches and have bought them all through Amazon. I love that you can see clearly in the pictures how bit it will look on the wrist, and they are all such good quality! This watch is less bulky than the others I have and is really light weight! I would never buy a MK watch anywhere else!
on July 22, 2017
Love it. But can't wear it because bracelet is too tight. Where can I get some extra links for it? Thanks
on November 22, 2013
I've had the watch less than a month, the band is already changing colors. Disappointed in the quality, is this even a real Michael Kors watch, the other one I have I purchased from MK Store and it hasn't changed colors and it's been almost 2 years.
on March 23, 2017
Good product
on June 15, 2017
great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.