Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 18, 2017
I bought this watch 3 years ago and it still works as good as the day I first bought it. Only 1 scratch on the face and that's because I hit it extra hard besides that it's really hard to damage or break the face. The bracelet of the strap only recently started tarnishing a bit on the underside I guess because of body oils. And all the stones were intact except for 1 or 2 which recently fell out this year.
I wear this watch hard, everyday if I leave the house. To the beach, to school, to work and even to parties(kinda sad I have one watch lol). But well worth the money.
Will order another in a slightly smaller size(only for aesthetics) but would definitely recommend this product.
on May 24, 2017
I like the watch, haven't verified if it's original BUT I do know it has been used, the clear cover on the clip from where it clips (where the Michael Kors is engraved) was removed, and it had finger prints on it. Also, the price of the watch was removed, the tag is still there but someone ripped it off as if they were giving it to someone as a gift. The face of the watch is very nice, the belt or whatever you call it is flimsy so it's not great quality. Overall it's ok, but disappointed it isn't new, I probably got a used one so I'm hoping it lasts!!!
on February 1, 2017
This is the most beautiful watch ever 😭💓I got so many compliments and yes it is real and just so prettyyyyyy and this is the first actual brand watch and it's just beautiful,I would definitely recommend buying this it's just WOAHH
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 6, 2016
I squealed when I opened the box. It is absolutely stunning. I have had it on for fewer than six hours and already I've received compliment after compliment. It just screams "LOOK AT ME, I'M GORGEOUS!" The watch is classy and looks easily twice the price you pay for it. Well worth the money and goes with so much because of the crystals which allow for silver rings, etc. You can't go wrong with this one.
on May 25, 2015
review imagereview image
on November 9, 2017
Bought this michael kors watch for one of my friends birthday and I cannot be more satisfied than this. The watch came in cool box. Everyhting looked so shiny and real. After searching for hours in internet to find the watch we ended up on buying the perfect one. I must say the time was worth it. We even took the watch in one of the michael kors retail shop and found out that it was indeed the real one and we got in a good deal. Definelty worth it!!!
on January 11, 2016
I adore this watch! I have a few different Michael Kors watches and have bought them all through Amazon. I love that you can see clearly in the pictures how bit it will look on the wrist, and they are all such good quality! This watch is less bulky than the others I have and is really light weight! I would never buy a MK watch anywhere else!
on July 22, 2017
Love it. But can't wear it because bracelet is too tight. Where can I get some extra links for it? Thanks
on January 26, 2018
My watch was a gift and I love it! It is just what I needed to go with my gold jewelry! If you are not sure, order it, you will love it!
on June 27, 2017
Received a black Michael Kors watch with a rubber strap instead of the product I purchased. I need the correct product sent!
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.