Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 4, 2014
Beautiful watch! I get compliments on it every time I wear it! I have petite wrists so I thought this might be too big, but it isn't. Yes, the face is large, but it isn't overpowering. Also, I removed 2 links and it fits perfectly around my wrist without moving a lot. Great buy!
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 29, 2015
My wifey loved it! Very elegant band, with a nice larger face which makes it modern and really unique. Great quality. Came in MK box with all tags and brochure. Perfect gift.
on September 17, 2015
This watch is very pretty, however, the reason for 4 stars is because the watch was running when I received it. How long has it been running? I was able to remove 2 links to size to my wrist. The face is rather heavy so it couldn't be worn as a bracelet watch as the face would be turned down all the time. All in all, it is a nice watch. I just hope it won't need a battery for a good long time.
on January 2, 2015
Loved love love this watch fits perfect it is sleek and Yes it is a real Michael Kors authentic and gorgeous gorgeous
4 helpful votes
on October 4, 2015
This watch is sleek and sexy. It fits perfect, links are easy to take out on your own, and the face is big and beautiful. This is EXACTLY the watch I've been looking for and I am so happy to finally have it.
on May 6, 2015
Beautiful, but stopped working after 1 week :(
4 helpful votes
on June 9, 2015
This watch is so pretty, but it is huge! I have mixed feelings because I really like it, but I am too old for that style.
I have to return it. If you are in your 20s or 30s and like big watches, this one really does look great.
on October 27, 2017
The watch itself is beautiful my only gripe is that it was too small for my wife’s wrist. She is petite but still had difficulty. There are no extra links that come with the watch.
on July 26, 2015
Completely loved it... I hadn't use it enough to see if the color change, but so far so good. I have a small wrist and it was convenient to fix the size without taking it to get fit.
on April 9, 2015
My watch arrived the next day as promised - used Prime next day. Came in the Michael Kors box, wrapped as if I bought it at the department store. It does have "Michael Kors" on the back. Very happy =)
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.