Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Tortoise acrylic bracelet and 38mm round case
- Brown chronograph dial with logo, three hands & three subdials
- Crystal marker
- Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Crystal accents and an acrylic tortoiseshell bracelet lend a glam look to a sporty shape. This MICHAEL Michael Kors watch features a round dial with logo, crystal markers and three subdials. Multifunction movement. Acrylic case and bracelet. Water resistant to 100 meters.
Tortoise is a neutral that works with every style. The knurled gold-tone topring adds a chic textural touch; the crystal markers make it glam.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000S6I5WQ
- Item model number: MK5038
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 19, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Michael Kors|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
On my wrist, the watch fit, but was a little snug, it allowed for no movement on my wrist so ordered two extra links from Michael Kors via phone (it cost just under $5.00) I ended up only needing one link, and had a local jeweler put in on this watch for $2.00