Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 10, 2013
I’ve purchased two of these type women's Michael Kors watches for gifts. This MK 5049 is far nicer than the picture. The face is a beautiful iridescent mother of pearl that you can’t see represented in the photo. The three chronograph faces and date face, also mother of pearl, give the watch a wonderful three dimensional effect that again, doesn’t show in the photo. The engraving around the outside of the watch face is unusual and elegant. All this combined with the watch hands and diamond-like stones for numerals and the watch is a real show piece. Also note, this is no slim keeper of time. The face is ½ thick, again making it look very expensive. What I especially like are the seven choices in the leather band for fitting it to the wrist each spaced about 1/8th apart. No adding your own holes here for an exact fit. The band does say embossed genuine leather and it’s shiny versus the flat look the picture seems to indicate. I’m very happy with this and I hope my gift recipient is too.
on April 2, 2015
Had this watch for about a month before the band started to peel away and look old. After 3 years the battery died. Attempting to replace the battery is when I realized one of the four screws on the back was stripped- before I even touched it! Impossible to get the back off and was very disappointed. I had to throw this watch away after I spent a good amount of money on a watch that should last me a lifetime. I will not be getting another Michael Khors watch! A cheaper version has lasted me longer and looked nicer!
on August 13, 2010
When I first purchased this watch, I really liked it. After a week or so of wearing it, the leather band started to crack. It's been about two months now and it looks absolutely ridiculous and I am embarrassed to wear the watch in its current condition. I contacted Michael Kors directly to see if this was typical of the leather bands and they didn't offer any help. I guess I expected higher quality with a brand like Michael Kors but would definitely suggest not getting a watch of theirs with a leather band unless you want to replace it within a couple of months.
1010 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 15, 2013
I love how clean this watch looks without the clunky wristband. However, the wristband does breakdown with time and wear and gets dirty, but that's with anything that is white and leather. Leather bands are easy to replace so I don't mind. The face of the watch is pretty and isn't too flashy.
on February 15, 2011
I've had my eye on this Michael Kors watch for a few months and finally got it for myself as a little treat. I am happy I did. It's really nice and classy looking, can dress it down with jeans or dress it up with a night on the town. It looks exactly like it does in the photos so you won't be disappointed. I have small wrists too and it doesn't look too big, it's just perfect.
on June 2, 2015
Excellent quality, amazing style, this was a gift watch, and receiver loved it. Nice size, if you like a bigger watch. White dial is very sleek and stylish.
on May 23, 2011
I'm very happy with my purchase of this watch. I usually don't wear watches that have this big of a face, but I've grown to really like that aspect of the watch. It's easy to read and super stylish. The white leather strap is a bit stiff, but that doesn't bother me very much.
on December 13, 2012
The watch was trash...It wasmt even the right one!I knew since i was orderin online i needed to get an adjustable band so i picked the leather band.What i recieved in the mail was a white non adjustable link band...it spins around my wifes wrist and she isn't a small woman.6'1 and can't fit the watch!
on February 1, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She loves Michael Kors watches. We shopped around and the price is right for this one. It's a beautiful watch-------from the leather strap to the detailed face. The crystals add elegance without being too bling bling! It was perfect!
on May 11, 2015
Beautiful watch, my only complaint is that the band stains & cracked easily.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.