Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 308 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 346 reviews
on June 12, 2016
My husband surprised me with this watch to my birthday and I was over joyed! It's a beautiful, large watch by MK, but yet still feminine. My only complaint is that the battery died on me within a month of owning it, and you can't take this watch just anywhere due to being a specialized tool to open the back plate.
on July 17, 2017
Something is not right with this watch. It is too light for what typical MK watch weighs, and the bracelet starting to show scratches and discoloration. I am so totally disappointed. I have two other MK watches, and both have been in excellent condition for over 2 years. This one I only had few weeks. I like the color, but that's about it.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas and it was the best gift of the night. She adores it and so has everybody that she's shown it to. I personally don't care for the Rose Gold color, but I cannot deny that this thing is gorgeous. The overall quality of the watch is more than satisfactory as well, there is nothing on this watch that makes it feel like they cut corners in quality.

Would recommend to anyone considering getting a Michael Kors watch.
on September 18, 2013
Good evening, I want to make known to all people who want to buy anything from this seller, he is a liar, and is not responsible with their sales, sold me a fake watch saying in the publication that was original, when I get e Colombia watch noticed me immediately that it was fake and they confirmed it in a watchmakingWhen I contact the seller, never I accept that me, and did not give me any solution for back me some of the money, and since it is paid a very high price for what it is worth a fake watch as him who sent me, I paid usd 90 with shipping to Colombia and that clock is not worth even usd 10, I feel robbed and hate me because I always buy products in States United by the right thing are the people and the truth stole me one there who responds. Please don't buy anything at this seller, is a liar and a cheat.
on February 4, 2014
This is a nice watch, but I was disappointed when I received it because the picture of the watch on a wrist shows a different watch with a bigger face, which is what I was looking for. Looking back at it now I see it is a different piece in that picture, which is misleading, so be careful.
on November 10, 2016
I bought as a graduation gift for a friend's daughter Oversea. She loves it. I heard only positive comment about this watch.
on October 28, 2016
The watch came with a dead battery. Therefore I had to take it to a jeweler to get it replaced.
on August 14, 2017
Gifted this to my Fiance she Loved It! I think she had it fitted as well. Beautiful quality and works excellent.
on December 3, 2013
Band is fading and leaving a black residue on my wrist. I don't know what the deal is with this watch; it is beautiful, but not worth the money. I have had this watch for about 3 months so I cannot return it, but the band is fading and over the last few days I have noticed that the band is leaving a black residue on my wrist.
on July 28, 2016
love it thanks!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.