Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 12, 2016
My husband surprised me with this watch to my birthday and I was over joyed! It's a beautiful, large watch by MK, but yet still feminine. My only complaint is that the battery died on me within a month of owning it, and you can't take this watch just anywhere due to being a specialized tool to open the back plate.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas and it was the best gift of the night. She adores it and so has everybody that she's shown it to. I personally don't care for the Rose Gold color, but I cannot deny that this thing is gorgeous. The overall quality of the watch is more than satisfactory as well, there is nothing on this watch that makes it feel like they cut corners in quality.

Would recommend to anyone considering getting a Michael Kors watch.
on February 4, 2014
This is a nice watch, but I was disappointed when I received it because the picture of the watch on a wrist shows a different watch with a bigger face, which is what I was looking for. Looking back at it now I see it is a different piece in that picture, which is misleading, so be careful.
on June 20, 2016
It is a bigger watch, but very nice option and looks great!
on February 17, 2018
Piece of junk! Band turned colors after less than a month of normal wear and the clear piece over the date display came out of got jammed in the gears causing the watch to quit. Will NEVER buy another one. Not worth the money
on December 3, 2013
Band is fading and leaving a black residue on my wrist. I don't know what the deal is with this watch; it is beautiful, but not worth the money. I have had this watch for about 3 months so I cannot return it, but the band is fading and over the last few days I have noticed that the band is leaving a black residue on my wrist.
on August 7, 2015
Looks just like the picture! Price is right. I love this watch!! Definitely buy.
review image
on July 28, 2016
love it thanks!!!!
on January 12, 2018
I bought this for my girlfriend. She loves it. Great quality for the price and since my girlfriend loves Michael Kors products, this was a no brainer.
on December 17, 2016
This watch is beautiful. I was easily able to go and get it sized at a local jewelry store. It is heavy, but the weight is nothing unexpected because of the size and metal. Definitely worth the price. Love it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.