Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2016
My husband surprised me with this watch to my birthday and I was over joyed! It's a beautiful, large watch by MK, but yet still feminine. My only complaint is that the battery died on me within a month of owning it, and you can't take this watch just anywhere due to being a specialized tool to open the back plate.
on July 17, 2017
Something is not right with this watch. It is too light for what typical MK watch weighs, and the bracelet starting to show scratches and discoloration. I am so totally disappointed. I have two other MK watches, and both have been in excellent condition for over 2 years. This one I only had few weeks. I like the color, but that's about it.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas and it was the best gift of the night. She adores it and so has everybody that she's shown it to. I personally don't care for the Rose Gold color, but I cannot deny that this thing is gorgeous. The overall quality of the watch is more than satisfactory as well, there is nothing on this watch that makes it feel like they cut corners in quality.

Would recommend to anyone considering getting a Michael Kors watch.
on February 4, 2014
This is a nice watch, but I was disappointed when I received it because the picture of the watch on a wrist shows a different watch with a bigger face, which is what I was looking for. Looking back at it now I see it is a different piece in that picture, which is misleading, so be careful.
on November 10, 2016
I bought as a graduation gift for a friend's daughter Oversea. She loves it. I heard only positive comment about this watch.
on October 28, 2016
The watch came with a dead battery. Therefore I had to take it to a jeweler to get it replaced.
on August 14, 2017
Gifted this to my Fiance she Loved It! I think she had it fitted as well. Beautiful quality and works excellent.
on December 3, 2013
Band is fading and leaving a black residue on my wrist. I don't know what the deal is with this watch; it is beautiful, but not worth the money. I have had this watch for about 3 months so I cannot return it, but the band is fading and over the last few days I have noticed that the band is leaving a black residue on my wrist.
on July 28, 2016
love it thanks!!!!
on December 17, 2016
This watch is beautiful. I was easily able to go and get it sized at a local jewelry store. It is heavy, but the weight is nothing unexpected because of the size and metal. Definitely worth the price. Love it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.