Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 303 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 341 reviews
on March 1, 2015
I write because the product is to buy everything and ask damaged product warranty command you picture where you can see what happens
review image review image review image
on January 9, 2017
Very nice watch. READ RETURN POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING
on June 12, 2016
My husband surprised me with this watch to my birthday and I was over joyed! It's a beautiful, large watch by MK, but yet still feminine. My only complaint is that the battery died on me within a month of owning it, and you can't take this watch just anywhere due to being a specialized tool to open the back plate.
on December 29, 2014
$175 is not a lot for a watch but for that price you can do much better. It is very pretty but right away you can tell by the feel of the clasp that the overall quality is "flimsy". The movement is Japanese but the band is made in China. Not to talk poorly of the Chinese but when talking watches they do not have a good track record for quality. The chrono reset button was kind of sticky and the polished surfaces scratch with very little abrasion.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas and it was the best gift of the night. She adores it and so has everybody that she's shown it to. I personally don't care for the Rose Gold color, but I cannot deny that this thing is gorgeous. The overall quality of the watch is more than satisfactory as well, there is nothing on this watch that makes it feel like they cut corners in quality.

Would recommend to anyone considering getting a Michael Kors watch.
on September 18, 2013
Good evening, I want to make known to all people who want to buy anything from this seller, he is a liar, and is not responsible with their sales, sold me a fake watch saying in the publication that was original, when I get e Colombia watch noticed me immediately that it was fake and they confirmed it in a watchmakingWhen I contact the seller, never I accept that me, and did not give me any solution for back me some of the money, and since it is paid a very high price for what it is worth a fake watch as him who sent me, I paid usd 90 with shipping to Colombia and that clock is not worth even usd 10, I feel robbed and hate me because I always buy products in States United by the right thing are the people and the truth stole me one there who responds. Please don't buy anything at this seller, is a liar and a cheat.
on February 4, 2014
This is a nice watch, but I was disappointed when I received it because the picture of the watch on a wrist shows a different watch with a bigger face, which is what I was looking for. Looking back at it now I see it is a different piece in that picture, which is misleading, so be careful.
on October 29, 2013
Very poor quality color fade right away it does not come with screw driver to make it adjustable not worth the money plus is 100% FAKE I'm really disappointed
on November 10, 2016
I bought as a graduation gift for a friend's daughter Oversea. She loves it. I heard only positive comment about this watch.
on October 28, 2016
The watch came with a dead battery. Therefore I had to take it to a jeweler to get it replaced.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.