Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 303 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 341 reviews
on May 1, 2011
Beautiful watch! Love it and I get so many compliments on it! My only upset is that because it is rose gold "plated", the normal everyday wear and tear is more noticeable. I work at a desk all day and am hardly rough on my jewelry, but I have noticed the underside of the watch getting slightly marked up. This started happening within a week or two of wearing it. It is only on the underside, and of course I'm the only one who notices it, but this was my concern from the beginning about getting a "plated" watch. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of the marks or how to prevent them, I would be happy to hear it! Overall, love the watch! But again, just a little disappointed that such a high quality and expensive watch could get discolored so easily.
99 comments| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2015
I write because the product is to buy everything and ask damaged product warranty command you picture where you can see what happens
review image review image review image
on January 9, 2017
Very nice watch. READ RETURN POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING
on December 28, 2014
Very beautiful this was a Christmas present for my daughter in law very nice watch
on July 14, 2015
Beautiful big on wrist but nothing taking out a link can't fix
on April 27, 2017
The pin came out and I have to replace only wore it 4 times since I've gotten it
on January 9, 2017
Fake fake fake
on February 16, 2017
nice
on March 17, 2017
Good product
on January 27, 2013
I was a litte hesitant to order this based on the reviews online. I went ahead and bought it. I love it and wear it like 3 times a week. So far is has not changed its color or tarnished. I got compliments at work and when I go out. I'm a silver type of women. But, Rose Gold is different and I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.