Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 288 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 1, 2011
Beautiful watch! Love it and I get so many compliments on it! My only upset is that because it is rose gold "plated", the normal everyday wear and tear is more noticeable. I work at a desk all day and am hardly rough on my jewelry, but I have noticed the underside of the watch getting slightly marked up. This started happening within a week or two of wearing it. It is only on the underside, and of course I'm the only one who notices it, but this was my concern from the beginning about getting a "plated" watch. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of the marks or how to prevent them, I would be happy to hear it! Overall, love the watch! But again, just a little disappointed that such a high quality and expensive watch could get discolored so easily.
88 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2015
I write because the product is to buy everything and ask damaged product warranty command you picture where you can see what happens
review image review image review image
on January 27, 2013
I was a litte hesitant to order this based on the reviews online. I went ahead and bought it. I love it and wear it like 3 times a week. So far is has not changed its color or tarnished. I got compliments at work and when I go out. I'm a silver type of women. But, Rose Gold is different and I love it.
on January 23, 2011
The watch is really beautiful and my wife loved it but after wearing it for a couple of days she noticed the small dials weren't moving and she had already took out the links for it to fit her wrist. So she had to go to the Micheal Kors store to have them send it in to fix it but so that was easy.
on September 18, 2013
Good evening, I want to make known to all people who want to buy anything from this seller, he is a liar, and is not responsible with their sales, sold me a fake watch saying in the publication that was original, when I get e Colombia watch noticed me immediately that it was fake and they confirmed it in a watchmakingWhen I contact the seller, never I accept that me, and did not give me any solution for back me some of the money, and since it is paid a very high price for what it is worth a fake watch as him who sent me, I paid usd 90 with shipping to Colombia and that clock is not worth even usd 10, I feel robbed and hate me because I always buy products in States United by the right thing are the people and the truth stole me one there who responds. Please don't buy anything at this seller, is a liar and a cheat.
on June 12, 2016
My husband surprised me with this watch to my birthday and I was over joyed! It's a beautiful, large watch by MK, but yet still feminine. My only complaint is that the battery died on me within a month of owning it, and you can't take this watch just anywhere due to being a specialized tool to open the back plate.
on December 29, 2014
$175 is not a lot for a watch but for that price you can do much better. It is very pretty but right away you can tell by the feel of the clasp that the overall quality is "flimsy". The movement is Japanese but the band is made in China. Not to talk poorly of the Chinese but when talking watches they do not have a good track record for quality. The chrono reset button was kind of sticky and the polished surfaces scratch with very little abrasion.
on December 4, 2016
I had this exact watch in silver-tone and loved it, so I was delighted to see that even though it's a past model, Amazon still had the model in stock when I wanted rose gold. The face has very nice detail to it, and the watch is a nice weight, feels sturdy on the arm. I like the oversized design and wear it every day. It looks great with casual clothes or business attire. I've had my silver tone version for 4 years and counting and expect that since this rose gold version is also made by Fossil it will have a long life, as well.
on October 29, 2013
Very poor quality color fade right away it does not come with screw driver to make it adjustable not worth the money plus is 100% FAKE I'm really disappointed
on February 4, 2014
This is a nice watch, but I was disappointed when I received it because the picture of the watch on a wrist shows a different watch with a bigger face, which is what I was looking for. Looking back at it now I see it is a different piece in that picture, which is misleading, so be careful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.