Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 15, 2015
I bought this watch, loved it, wore it for a few months and somehow lost it. I didn't have any issue with discoloration as described by other reviewers. I was hesitant to purchase this watch again after reading so many negative reviews. I started to think I just received the odd ball band that had no staining issues. I took a chance and bought the watch a second time about 2 months ago and again, I've had no issue with band getting dirty. I wear this watch around 5 days a week, I work in a office setting so I'm not in a particularly "dirty" environment, but I do have 2 kids and a dog.
on July 15, 2013
I thought this watch was beautiful on the website. Well, it's even lovelier in person. The watch band comes a bit large, but that's a good thing. I hate when I buy a women's watch and the band is so small as if every woman is supposed to be petite with tiny wrists. Michael Kors takes that into consideration and leaves a little extra. If you don't know how, or aren't about to risk messing up a stunningly beautiful watch, like I am, you could always take the watch to the jewelers to have the wristband resized.
Again, this is a simply gorgeous watch. Of course, as the band is white, you'll have to find a way to clean it 'cuz it will get a bit dirty. But, most jewelers carry all sorts of cleaning agents for fine watches. As soon as I get my watch to the mall for adjusting I'm going to grab a cleaner because I plan to get plenty of wear out of this beauty.
Oh, and it's definitely an authentic Michael Kors. No fake like some sellers on Amazon. I matched my watch to the one in Macy's and they were exact. The only difference is that I got such a deal at Amazon and Macy's watches were the original price of $225. Love my watch and will be buying lots more Michael Kors!
15 helpful votes
16 helpful votes
on February 21, 2016
band gets dirty easily and had come apart.. not a very good quality of watch band. Watch itself worked great.Good thing they stopped selling this watch.
3 helpful votes
on May 28, 2015
This is my second Michael Kors watch with the rubberized band. I also have it in black & gold. I have had the watch for 2 years and the band is poorly constructed. The rubber surrounding the watch band rips, tears, and falls off. I was expecting better quality from Michael Kors. I even tried to contact the seller for a replacement band or assistance having my band fixed, with no results.
on August 24, 2017
Thank you Michael kors, I love my watch
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on April 14, 2017
ok
on October 18, 2015
I would love to give five stars as its a great beautiful watch however the rubber band broke. Have to mail to mk and have replaced and pay for shipping. Can only get sized by mk or timex. I am extremely rough on it as I wear for exotic dancing. Will buy one for regular wear
review image
on June 30, 2014
Amazing watch. I'm a hairstylist and work with color everyday, it wipes right off. I was skeptical reading all the other bad reviews, but those were wrong. Nothing wrong with the watch at all. Very great product!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 10, 2017
nice watch and is a high quality watch
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.