Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2016
band gets dirty easily and had come apart.. not a very good quality of watch band. Watch itself worked great.Good thing they stopped selling this watch.
on May 28, 2015
This is my second Michael Kors watch with the rubberized band. I also have it in black & gold. I have had the watch for 2 years and the band is poorly constructed. The rubber surrounding the watch band rips, tears, and falls off. I was expecting better quality from Michael Kors. I even tried to contact the seller for a replacement band or assistance having my band fixed, with no results.
on December 12, 2017
Very satisfied with this product. Very pretty and feminine
on August 24, 2017
Thank you Michael kors, I love my watch
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on April 14, 2017
ok
on October 18, 2015
I would love to give five stars as its a great beautiful watch however the rubber band broke. Have to mail to mk and have replaced and pay for shipping. Can only get sized by mk or timex. I am extremely rough on it as I wear for exotic dancing. Will buy one for regular wear
review image
on June 30, 2014
Amazing watch. I'm a hairstylist and work with color everyday, it wipes right off. I was skeptical reading all the other bad reviews, but those were wrong. Nothing wrong with the watch at all. Very great product!
on October 10, 2017
nice watch and is a high quality watch
on April 27, 2013
Overall, this watch is very nice and expensive looking. I don't like the plastic coated band however. I am worried that with wear, it will crack and become discolored. I am keeping the watch in the hope that it holds up over time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.