Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2016
band gets dirty easily and had come apart.. not a very good quality of watch band. Watch itself worked great.Good thing they stopped selling this watch.
on December 12, 2017
Very satisfied with this product. Very pretty and feminine
on August 24, 2017
Thank you Michael kors, I love my watch
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on April 14, 2017
ok
on October 18, 2015
I would love to give five stars as its a great beautiful watch however the rubber band broke. Have to mail to mk and have replaced and pay for shipping. Can only get sized by mk or timex. I am extremely rough on it as I wear for exotic dancing. Will buy one for regular wear
review image
on October 10, 2017
nice watch and is a high quality watch
on April 27, 2013
Overall, this watch is very nice and expensive looking. I don't like the plastic coated band however. I am worried that with wear, it will crack and become discolored. I am keeping the watch in the hope that it holds up over time.
on October 25, 2016
Michael Kors again, buying a 2nd one, because I've already by one for my wife and she asked me to buy another one. The quality and design is good and the prices in the Amazon is good as well. so in overall as expected....
on February 17, 2012
When I first saw this watch I went crazy and had to have it.
When arrived it was perfect, just like I imagined, hwr after the first time I used it stained. Even with your jeans, it gets the bracelet dark as its rubber.
Tried to go to a Michael Kors store and they told me they could not do anything.
Now I have almost a green watch, terrible and expensive.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.