Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 238 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 275 reviews
on February 15, 2015
I bought this watch, loved it, wore it for a few months and somehow lost it. I didn't have any issue with discoloration as described by other reviewers. I was hesitant to purchase this watch again after reading so many negative reviews. I started to think I just received the odd ball band that had no staining issues. I took a chance and bought the watch a second time about 2 months ago and again, I've had no issue with band getting dirty. I wear this watch around 5 days a week, I work in a office setting so I'm not in a particularly "dirty" environment, but I do have 2 kids and a dog.
on July 15, 2013
I thought this watch was beautiful on the website. Well, it's even lovelier in person. The watch band comes a bit large, but that's a good thing. I hate when I buy a women's watch and the band is so small as if every woman is supposed to be petite with tiny wrists. Michael Kors takes that into consideration and leaves a little extra. If you don't know how, or aren't about to risk messing up a stunningly beautiful watch, like I am, you could always take the watch to the jewelers to have the wristband resized.
Again, this is a simply gorgeous watch. Of course, as the band is white, you'll have to find a way to clean it 'cuz it will get a bit dirty. But, most jewelers carry all sorts of cleaning agents for fine watches. As soon as I get my watch to the mall for adjusting I'm going to grab a cleaner because I plan to get plenty of wear out of this beauty.
Oh, and it's definitely an authentic Michael Kors. No fake like some sellers on Amazon. I matched my watch to the one in Macy's and they were exact. The only difference is that I got such a deal at Amazon and Macy's watches were the original price of $225. Love my watch and will be buying lots more Michael Kors!
on February 21, 2016
band gets dirty easily and had come apart.. not a very good quality of watch band. Watch itself worked great.Good thing they stopped selling this watch.
on May 28, 2015
This is my second Michael Kors watch with the rubberized band. I also have it in black & gold. I have had the watch for 2 years and the band is poorly constructed. The rubber surrounding the watch band rips, tears, and falls off. I was expecting better quality from Michael Kors. I even tried to contact the seller for a replacement band or assistance having my band fixed, with no results.
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on April 14, 2017
ok
on October 18, 2015
I would love to give five stars as its a great beautiful watch however the rubber band broke. Have to mail to mk and have replaced and pay for shipping. Can only get sized by mk or timex. I am extremely rough on it as I wear for exotic dancing. Will buy one for regular wear
review image
on June 30, 2014
Amazing watch. I'm a hairstylist and work with color everyday, it wipes right off. I was skeptical reading all the other bad reviews, but those were wrong. Nothing wrong with the watch at all. Very great product!
on January 10, 2013
AFTER WEARING THE WATCH WITH MANY DIFFERENT CLOTHES, HAVEN HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WATCH GETTING STAIN ON IT, THIS WATCH IS BEAUTIFUL. IS JUST LIKE IN THE PICTURE, BUT LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU WEAR IT, I HAD MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THIS WATCH. I HAVE TO SAY, I WAS A LITTLE CONCERN ABOUT IF I SHOULD BUY IT OR NOT, AFTER READING ALL REVIEWS ABOUT THE WATCH GETTING DIRTY, I HAVENT HAD ANY OF THOSE ISSUE WITH THIS WATCH. FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WATCH GETTING STAIN BY THE JEANS, I WOULD RECOMMEND TO GIVE THE BAD REVIEW TO THE JEANS, NOT THE WATCH.
THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT A 4 STAR IS BECAUSE MY PERSONAL TASTE, NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WATCH THOUHG
on April 27, 2013
Overall, this watch is very nice and expensive looking. I don't like the plastic coated band however. I am worried that with wear, it will crack and become discolored. I am keeping the watch in the hope that it holds up over time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.