Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 18, 2015
I would love to give five stars as its a great beautiful watch however the rubber band broke. Have to mail to mk and have replaced and pay for shipping. Can only get sized by mk or timex. I am extremely rough on it as I wear for exotic dancing. Will buy one for regular wear
review image
on November 11, 2013
I love the look of this watch. As in other reviews, the pictures do not do this watch justice. It’s far nicer than represented because the four recessed chronograph and date windows along with the distance to the glass watch face from the inside face give it an amazing 3D effect that just doesn’t show in pictures. The face color is a somewhat flat white unlike other MK watches that are iridescent. The gold accents aren’t too shiny which could really cheapen a watch if not done properly. The thickness of the watch face is ½ so if you’re looking for something small and not noticeable, this isn’t going to be it. The important factor that must be noted though is the watch band. There’s a removable attached tag on the watch that says, “IMPORTANT: This Michael Kors watch is made with porous material. You should avoid having your watch come into contact with any other materials because they may discolor or stain your watch.” They are speaking of the band, which while not exactly rubber, has a smooth rubberized type feel to both the outside and inside of the band. I would expect that if this watch were worn to work and placed upon the desk where there was paperwork with ink, marker, and pencil writing, the back of the band would begin to pick it up and most likely not be removable. MK also makes a ceramic one that might be a better choice if this is a turn off to you (MK 5237 with gold accent and 5163, 5188, 5391 without). I’m going to give it a try and if an update of this review is needed, I’ll add one.
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on February 17, 2012
When I first saw this watch I went crazy and had to have it.
When arrived it was perfect, just like I imagined, hwr after the first time I used it stained. Even with your jeans, it gets the bracelet dark as its rubber.
Tried to go to a Michael Kors store and they told me they could not do anything.
Now I have almost a green watch, terrible and expensive.
on August 24, 2017
Thank you Michael kors, I love my watch
on October 10, 2017
nice watch and is a high quality watch
on February 9, 2015
I ordered this watch over a year ago. I am still in love. I do not wear every day because I got the same model different color to wear everyday and this is my weekend one. So yes it is a keeper and lots of people have tried to get it but I say no!
on December 12, 2017
Very satisfied with this product. Very pretty and feminine
on December 20, 2017
I got this watch for my goddaughter for Christmas and she loves it and that’s all that count nice looking good buy for the money
on October 25, 2016
Michael Kors again, buying a 2nd one, because I've already by one for my wife and she asked me to buy another one. The quality and design is good and the prices in the Amazon is good as well. so in overall as expected....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.