Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 235 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
on February 15, 2015
I bought this watch, loved it, wore it for a few months and somehow lost it. I didn't have any issue with discoloration as described by other reviewers. I was hesitant to purchase this watch again after reading so many negative reviews. I started to think I just received the odd ball band that had no staining issues. I took a chance and bought the watch a second time about 2 months ago and again, I've had no issue with band getting dirty. I wear this watch around 5 days a week, I work in a office setting so I'm not in a particularly "dirty" environment, but I do have 2 kids and a dog.
on October 20, 2016
The Michael Kors MK5145 watch is okay not what I thought it would be once it got here. The watch easily picks up dirt stains. I received the watch today and the case was brown, making the watch to become brown. Not easy to come off, I was wondering what can be used to clean it? Because I used a cloth but the watch just picked up the material from the cloth, making it the color of the material I was using to clean my watch. It is a beautifu watch, no doubt. Another thing to consider is the fact that is doesn't have a way to extend the strap. So if you have bigger wrist it might be too tight around your wrist or it might not fit. It will fit a slimmer wrist perfectly, other than that, I like the watch!
review image
on April 14, 2017
ok
on March 13, 2017
Not much to small
on July 15, 2013
I thought this watch was beautiful on the website. Well, it's even lovelier in person. The watch band comes a bit large, but that's a good thing. I hate when I buy a women's watch and the band is so small as if every woman is supposed to be petite with tiny wrists. Michael Kors takes that into consideration and leaves a little extra. If you don't know how, or aren't about to risk messing up a stunningly beautiful watch, like I am, you could always take the watch to the jewelers to have the wristband resized.
Again, this is a simply gorgeous watch. Of course, as the band is white, you'll have to find a way to clean it 'cuz it will get a bit dirty. But, most jewelers carry all sorts of cleaning agents for fine watches. As soon as I get my watch to the mall for adjusting I'm going to grab a cleaner because I plan to get plenty of wear out of this beauty.
Oh, and it's definitely an authentic Michael Kors. No fake like some sellers on Amazon. I matched my watch to the one in Macy's and they were exact. The only difference is that I got such a deal at Amazon and Macy's watches were the original price of $225. Love my watch and will be buying lots more Michael Kors!
on November 26, 2014
I bougth it in 2013 and the rubber wrist band is broken;
review image
on April 28, 2011
I bought this and loved the watch. After the first wear it looks dingy. After extended wear it looks absolutely disgusting. I want my money back. I plan to go soon to the shop in Soho and work something out.
on February 17, 2012
When I first saw this watch I went crazy and had to have it.
When arrived it was perfect, just like I imagined, hwr after the first time I used it stained. Even with your jeans, it gets the bracelet dark as its rubber.
Tried to go to a Michael Kors store and they told me they could not do anything.
Now I have almost a green watch, terrible and expensive.
on November 11, 2013
I love the look of this watch. As in other reviews, the pictures do not do this watch justice. It’s far nicer than represented because the four recessed chronograph and date windows along with the distance to the glass watch face from the inside face give it an amazing 3D effect that just doesn’t show in pictures. The face color is a somewhat flat white unlike other MK watches that are iridescent. The gold accents aren’t too shiny which could really cheapen a watch if not done properly. The thickness of the watch face is ½ so if you’re looking for something small and not noticeable, this isn’t going to be it. The important factor that must be noted though is the watch band. There’s a removable attached tag on the watch that says, “IMPORTANT: This Michael Kors watch is made with porous material. You should avoid having your watch come into contact with any other materials because they may discolor or stain your watch.” They are speaking of the band, which while not exactly rubber, has a smooth rubberized type feel to both the outside and inside of the band. I would expect that if this watch were worn to work and placed upon the desk where there was paperwork with ink, marker, and pencil writing, the back of the band would begin to pick it up and most likely not be removable. MK also makes a ceramic one that might be a better choice if this is a turn off to you (MK 5237 with gold accent and 5163, 5188, 5391 without). I’m going to give it a try and if an update of this review is needed, I’ll add one.
on June 30, 2014
Amazing watch. I'm a hairstylist and work with color everyday, it wipes right off. I was skeptical reading all the other bad reviews, but those were wrong. Nothing wrong with the watch at all. Very great product!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.