Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 15, 2015
I bought this watch, loved it, wore it for a few months and somehow lost it. I didn't have any issue with discoloration as described by other reviewers. I was hesitant to purchase this watch again after reading so many negative reviews. I started to think I just received the odd ball band that had no staining issues. I took a chance and bought the watch a second time about 2 months ago and again, I've had no issue with band getting dirty. I wear this watch around 5 days a week, I work in a office setting so I'm not in a particularly "dirty" environment, but I do have 2 kids and a dog.
2 people found this helpful
on May 28, 2015
This is my second Michael Kors watch with the rubberized band. I also have it in black & gold. I have had the watch for 2 years and the band is poorly constructed. The rubber surrounding the watch band rips, tears, and falls off. I was expecting better quality from Michael Kors. I even tried to contact the seller for a replacement band or assistance having my band fixed, with no results.
2 people found this helpful
on October 18, 2015
I would love to give five stars as its a great beautiful watch however the rubber band broke. Have to mail to mk and have replaced and pay for shipping. Can only get sized by mk or timex. I am extremely rough on it as I wear for exotic dancing. Will buy one for regular wear
review image
3 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2018
Lovely watch! Nice large face dial. Silicone easy to wash. Does stain easily when rubbing against dark blue jeans. Other than that, no other complaints. One of my favorite watches by Michael Kors.
on July 15, 2013
I thought this watch was beautiful on the website. Well, it's even lovelier in person. The watch band comes a bit large, but that's a good thing. I hate when I buy a women's watch and the band is so small as if every woman is supposed to be petite with tiny wrists. Michael Kors takes that into consideration and leaves a little extra. If you don't know how, or aren't about to risk messing up a stunningly beautiful watch, like I am, you could always take the watch to the jewelers to have the wristband resized.
Again, this is a simply gorgeous watch. Of course, as the band is white, you'll have to find a way to clean it 'cuz it will get a bit dirty. But, most jewelers carry all sorts of cleaning agents for fine watches. As soon as I get my watch to the mall for adjusting I'm going to grab a cleaner because I plan to get plenty of wear out of this beauty.
Oh, and it's definitely an authentic Michael Kors. No fake like some sellers on Amazon. I matched my watch to the one in Macy's and they were exact. The only difference is that I got such a deal at Amazon and Macy's watches were the original price of $225. Love my watch and will be buying lots more Michael Kors!
16 people found this helpful
on June 30, 2014
Amazing watch. I'm a hairstylist and work with color everyday, it wipes right off. I was skeptical reading all the other bad reviews, but those were wrong. Nothing wrong with the watch at all. Very great product!
4 people found this helpful
on October 25, 2016
Michael Kors again, buying a 2nd one, because I've already by one for my wife and she asked me to buy another one. The quality and design is good and the prices in the Amazon is good as well. so in overall as expected....
on December 12, 2017
Very satisfied with this product. Very pretty and feminine
on April 9, 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on February 9, 2015
I ordered this watch over a year ago. I am still in love. I do not wear every day because I got the same model different color to wear everyday and this is my weekend one. So yes it is a keeper and lots of people have tried to get it but I say no!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.