Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 235 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
on February 15, 2015
I bought this watch, loved it, wore it for a few months and somehow lost it. I didn't have any issue with discoloration as described by other reviewers. I was hesitant to purchase this watch again after reading so many negative reviews. I started to think I just received the odd ball band that had no staining issues. I took a chance and bought the watch a second time about 2 months ago and again, I've had no issue with band getting dirty. I wear this watch around 5 days a week, I work in a office setting so I'm not in a particularly "dirty" environment, but I do have 2 kids and a dog.
on July 15, 2013
I thought this watch was beautiful on the website. Well, it's even lovelier in person. The watch band comes a bit large, but that's a good thing. I hate when I buy a women's watch and the band is so small as if every woman is supposed to be petite with tiny wrists. Michael Kors takes that into consideration and leaves a little extra. If you don't know how, or aren't about to risk messing up a stunningly beautiful watch, like I am, you could always take the watch to the jewelers to have the wristband resized.
Again, this is a simply gorgeous watch. Of course, as the band is white, you'll have to find a way to clean it 'cuz it will get a bit dirty. But, most jewelers carry all sorts of cleaning agents for fine watches. As soon as I get my watch to the mall for adjusting I'm going to grab a cleaner because I plan to get plenty of wear out of this beauty.
Oh, and it's definitely an authentic Michael Kors. No fake like some sellers on Amazon. I matched my watch to the one in Macy's and they were exact. The only difference is that I got such a deal at Amazon and Macy's watches were the original price of $225. Love my watch and will be buying lots more Michael Kors!
on February 21, 2016
band gets dirty easily and had come apart.. not a very good quality of watch band. Watch itself worked great.Good thing they stopped selling this watch.
on May 28, 2015
This is my second Michael Kors watch with the rubberized band. I also have it in black & gold. I have had the watch for 2 years and the band is poorly constructed. The rubber surrounding the watch band rips, tears, and falls off. I was expecting better quality from Michael Kors. I even tried to contact the seller for a replacement band or assistance having my band fixed, with no results.
on April 14, 2017
ok
on October 18, 2015
I would love to give five stars as its a great beautiful watch however the rubber band broke. Have to mail to mk and have replaced and pay for shipping. Can only get sized by mk or timex. I am extremely rough on it as I wear for exotic dancing. Will buy one for regular wear
review image
on June 30, 2014
Amazing watch. I'm a hairstylist and work with color everyday, it wipes right off. I was skeptical reading all the other bad reviews, but those were wrong. Nothing wrong with the watch at all. Very great product!
on January 10, 2013
AFTER WEARING THE WATCH WITH MANY DIFFERENT CLOTHES, HAVEN HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WATCH GETTING STAIN ON IT, THIS WATCH IS BEAUTIFUL. IS JUST LIKE IN THE PICTURE, BUT LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU WEAR IT, I HAD MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THIS WATCH. I HAVE TO SAY, I WAS A LITTLE CONCERN ABOUT IF I SHOULD BUY IT OR NOT, AFTER READING ALL REVIEWS ABOUT THE WATCH GETTING DIRTY, I HAVENT HAD ANY OF THOSE ISSUE WITH THIS WATCH. FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WATCH GETTING STAIN BY THE JEANS, I WOULD RECOMMEND TO GIVE THE BAD REVIEW TO THE JEANS, NOT THE WATCH.
THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT A 4 STAR IS BECAUSE MY PERSONAL TASTE, NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WATCH THOUHG
on October 25, 2016
Michael Kors again, buying a 2nd one, because I've already by one for my wife and she asked me to buy another one. The quality and design is good and the prices in the Amazon is good as well. so in overall as expected....
on February 17, 2012
When I first saw this watch I went crazy and had to have it.
When arrived it was perfect, just like I imagined, hwr after the first time I used it stained. Even with your jeans, it gets the bracelet dark as its rubber.
Tried to go to a Michael Kors store and they told me they could not do anything.
Now I have almost a green watch, terrible and expensive.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.