Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 386 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 421 reviews
on July 6, 2012
I was so excited when I got this gorgeous watch, so when it wasn't working I was very saddened. Luckily, the seller accepted my return and gave me another one that was working. I was pleased with the shop but I have a suggestion below. I love this watch, its a bit edgy and Kors watches are so stylish. It goes with casual style as well as going out style. I get a lot of compliments on it.
I took a star away because return shipping wasn't free, and shipping was slow. It cost me 13 bucks, which I thought was kind of unfair since the watch not working from the get go, and it increased the price. My suggestion to the seller would be to include free return shipping when their is a problem with the product. If it was a return based on my change of mind, I agree I should pay shipping, but not if the product is faulty.
55 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2013
This watch was the exact replica of what was pictured online! I was so excited when it arrived and impressed with the packaging and the watch. Bravo!!!
on March 17, 2017
I first look I was disappointed only because it wasnt as flashy as my Rose Gold and Clear MK watch but once I wore it I simple fell in Love. Black is my favorite color the gold trim is just enough. Love Love did I say I Love this watch.
on May 14, 2015
I love this watch! I've been eyeing it for almost 2yrs before deciding to buy it for myself as a mother's day gift. So glad I did! No regrets. It's large & fits loose. Can be worn dressy or casual. Beautiful & classy!!!
on February 28, 2017
Perfect I'm a woman in the military it's sporty yet very classy, water proof, heavy in weight. Very satisfied
on October 27, 2015
Item was "as described", authentic, and fast shipping.
on March 17, 2017
Awesome watch my girl love it
on November 26, 2010
I have a very small wrist. I have tried big watches before and always send them back. This watch came and although it is indeed large and I had to have links taken out, I kept it and am glad I did. It's pretty, It's comfortable, I can see what time it is without my glasses(!) and I can get it wet! I am a bit of a sucker for Michael Kors merchandise anyway, and this watch was no exception!
on January 8, 2017
Girlfriend was very happy with this watch.
on December 21, 2016
Shipped fast.. Nice looking watch...