Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 422 reviews
on September 14, 2014
I like the look better than most other black/gold watches I looked at in same price range (paid around $145 ). I can't really describe the texture of the band other than "rubber with a soft material coating"..not saying that is what it is, just what it feels like to me. I find it comfortable to wear. I won't go over 38mm as while I like big and bold, over 38mm is just to much for me... so this is just right size in an oversized women watch to me. In my opinion only thing that would make it even more bold and striking is to have it be a high gloss black finish rather than the matte black.
on August 31, 2015
I absolutely love my watch. I received it as a Christmas gift even though I picked it out. I like that it has alternating numbers. I cannot do watches without tick marks or some numbers. It is a little on the heavier side but I got used it it quickly. Now, my wrist feels naked when I don't have it on. It looks good next to my Fitbit Flex. I do not use the three circles but they are cool to look at. I also like that it has the day of the month so I don't have to look at my iPhone when some asks me what day it is. I was pissed the first time I scratched it. I think I accidentally put it in my purse when I had a loose key and the face was partially scratched. I receive many compliments on it from both men and women.
review image
on February 20, 2015
My first MK watch and I love it! It's casual yet dressy at the same time. Had four links taken out for it to fit other than that perfect!!!
review image review image review image review image
on July 10, 2017
The watch is beautiful, looks great. But... the band has a rubber-like coating on it. It wears out quickly & tears with regular use. I wish it came with a metal band as it would last a lot longer. My girlfriend asked if we could just swap out the band but I don't see a replacement link with this watch. I'll have to look around, but I'd go with black metal instead. I'd give it one star because of the band but it does look really good.
review image
on October 22, 2014
I LOVE this watch. I have never been a big watch fan, but after looking at this one for almost a year I finally decided to splurge and buy it for myself. I have worn it every day since. It is a gorgeous watch and I have gotten many compliments on it. The face is not overly large on my small wrist and the black coloring with gold details is exactly what I was looking for. This watch has officially turned me into a watch person. I did have to take it to a watch counter to get a few links taken out, but even with that added cost the amazon price was well under the department store price.
on November 14, 2012
I bought this watch as an accessory to wear when I don mostly black clothing and gold jewelry. However, I find that I like wearing it with a lot of different looks. I initially thought of this watch as casual or sporty, mainly because of the band. After trying it on, however, I found that the look of the watch also works for evening in some cases, too.

The original size of the watchband was huge on my wrist. I took the watch to my local Michael Kors boutique to have it resized, complimentary. After taking out three links, I find that the watch is still a tad looser than I'd like but taking out a fourth link would definitely make it way too snug. I took off one star for slightly imperfect fit.
on February 5, 2015
Nice watch. My wife liked it and actually wears it. However, within the first couple of weeks of Christmas the band lost one of its link lugs and became unusable. This happened in the course of putting the watch on and taking it off perhaps four times. It was not dropped or handled in any way but normal use. We were out of the country and could not send this back for a warranty repair. Eventually, we found someone who could jerry-rig a repair. It is very disappointing to buy a highly-rated watch of this caliber and have it break immediately. Quality and style of the watch itself is good, but band seems poorly made.
on July 11, 2013
This watch was the exact replica of what was pictured online! I was so excited when it arrived and impressed with the packaging and the watch. Bravo!!!
on December 2, 2014
I albsolutely love my watch. It came at a decent time, everything was working great, and it was nice and shiny when I opened it. I'm a 19 year old girl and had to go take 4 links out of it because of my really tiny wrists but I am VERY happy with my purchase. I get compliments all the time and it goes with everything! It's a perfect sized face and I did not notice a smell to it like a few people said on here. It's a little heavier than I was expecting, but that's because I have hadonly $20 watches before so a real gift such as this watch is awesome! Definitely recommend. It's beautiful.
on February 3, 2015
My husband got me this watch for my birthday and when I recieved it in the mail I was very pleased.
This watch is beautiful! Its not a ceramic band. It is a silicone band. When I got it in the mail it had lint on it... But I wiped it clean with a lint free cloth that you use to clean glasses or a cell phone screen and all the lint was gone. The face is not as big as I thought it would be but still a great size. Not too dainty but not too overwhelmingly large..
My only problem is that it attracts lint but that is an easy fix with a lint free cloth.