Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 381 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 415 reviews
on July 6, 2012
I was so excited when I got this gorgeous watch, so when it wasn't working I was very saddened. Luckily, the seller accepted my return and gave me another one that was working. I was pleased with the shop but I have a suggestion below. I love this watch, its a bit edgy and Kors watches are so stylish. It goes with casual style as well as going out style. I get a lot of compliments on it.
I took a star away because return shipping wasn't free, and shipping was slow. It cost me 13 bucks, which I thought was kind of unfair since the watch not working from the get go, and it increased the price. My suggestion to the seller would be to include free return shipping when their is a problem with the product. If it was a return based on my change of mind, I agree I should pay shipping, but not if the product is faulty.
55 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2013
This watch was the exact replica of what was pictured online! I was so excited when it arrived and impressed with the packaging and the watch. Bravo!!!
on May 14, 2015
I love this watch! I've been eyeing it for almost 2yrs before deciding to buy it for myself as a mother's day gift. So glad I did! No regrets. It's large & fits loose. Can be worn dressy or casual. Beautiful & classy!!!
on August 29, 2013
I received the watch in two days and I love it. The watch is a little to big for my wrist but I will just need to have a link removed.
on September 20, 2015
My husband bought this watch for me. It's gorgeous! I have received multiple compliments on it.
on February 10, 2015
SO SUPER CUTE AND CASUAL, CAN DRESS IT UP OR DOWN!
on October 27, 2015
Item was "as described", authentic, and fast shipping.
on March 17, 2017
Awesome watch my girl love it
on November 6, 2013
I have been coveting a black watch for awhile now. I love Michael Kors, and this watch did not disappoint. It's so pretty! It is a black and gold mix that goes great with my gold jewelry. The gold numbers make the face easy to read, which is different than a lot of other black watched that I looked at. The hands are glow in the dark, too. The black material is a very soft rubbery material... I almost feel bad describing it was rubber because it in no way feels or looks cheap. It's light, just big enough to get that look without looking too masculine, and very unique! Go for it if you're on the fence, you won't be disappointed.
on November 26, 2010
I have a very small wrist. I have tried big watches before and always send them back. This watch came and although it is indeed large and I had to have links taken out, I kept it and am glad I did. It's pretty, It's comfortable, I can see what time it is without my glasses(!) and I can get it wet! I am a bit of a sucker for Michael Kors merchandise anyway, and this watch was no exception!