BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 22, 2012
The tortoiseshell is very unique and goes with pretty much everything. I was debating between this style, MK5216, and the MK5038. I've compared both in person, and the MK5038 is much smaller. The MK5216 is definitely an oversized watch, which I think looks better with this style. The MK5038 is the "petite" version, or normal sized when you think of women's watches in general. The face is a little harder to read on that one. As for the dials, I think the stopwatch aspect of the MK5216 is pretty useless; I'd rather have the dials on the MK5038. Nordstrom's carries the MK5038 if you want to see it before you buy it cheaper online (!) and they will also resize any watch for you on the spot if you ask :) I needed two links taken out of this band. Also, the gold aspects of the watch are yellower in person, not as light as pictured. Overall, I am very happy with this watch!
on June 20, 2013
I purchased this watch from amazon vs. nordstrom because the price was better. However, as soon as I received the watch and discovered that the timer did not function properly, I choose to return the watch, only to discover that I could not. I had to receive return confirmation from the dealer first, according to amazon. When I emailed the dealer and detailed the problem, they responded to me that the watch was fine and that I only needed a new battery. However, when I informed them that the problem was not a problem with the battery but with the quality of the watch (the timer would get stuck in the down position), they responded that I would have to pay for restocking fees for the watch (up to $65), plus the cost of reshipment, or the cost of repair (unknown amount of money), plus the cost of reshipment. So essentially after many days (the return period at this point was almost depleted), and many frustrating emails, the $20 I saved by purchasing the watch from amazon was completely negated. So now, I have to choose whether to keep the broken watch, or to pay $$$ to have a brand new defective watch repaired. I am completely disgusted, and will never purchase an expensive item from amazon again. If I had purchased the same watch from nordstrom, the item would have been replaced immediately and at no charge to me, as should be the case having received a defective item. Please take this into consideration when purchasing this watch or any watch for that matter through amazon or through this dealer. If anything happens during shipping, or if there is a defect in the quality of the watch, you will be paying a significant amount of money to correct the problem, in addition to dealing with a dealer who will delay the situation putting you at risk for exceeding the return period.
on February 28, 2015
I love this watch! Have been wanting it for 9 months and have been watching the price rise and fall. I bought it at what I thought was probably near the lowest it would be. I love the look and feel of it. I am saving it to wear for dressy occasions since I am really rough on watches. I love the color of the band and the face. Just really classy looking! Had one link removed because it was quite big. I have a slender wrist and it has the look of a bracelet. Just the perfect look I wanted. I love it, love it, love it!
on December 5, 2015
Michael Kors does it again with high standards and great quality in their product! This was a gift for my girlfriend, and it ended up being a great choice. Obviously watch design depends all on personal preference, but you can bet that any watch in this model comes in pristine shape and looks very sharp. Very worth the price if you are looking for a rather inexpensive gift for someone special!
on April 24, 2013
I was waffling between this watch and the MK5038. I was looking for a statement watch, and that is exactly what this is. I have very small wrists, but decided to give this watch a shot even though it is the larger one. The watch itself looks a lot flashier in real life than it does in the picture. The gold is very shiny, and the crystals sparkle a lot. It is also enormous-- the watch face case is thick, heavy, and substantial. The band is lovely. I also really liked the mother of pearl watch face. It is quite irredescent and has notes of green in it that I liked a lot. However, the face covered the entirety of my wrist, so I decided to send it back. Some people could make that look work, but I am not one of them.

So in the end, this is a gorgeous, interesting statement watch that was just not right for me. I've ordered the MK5038 and I'm hoping for better luck with that one.
on February 9, 2013
I saw this watch and debated for 2 months if I should spend the money. Went back and forth between this and the 5038 I believe. I even went Macy's to look in person and try on. Once I did that it was a no brainier and I jumped back on Amazon and it was even cheaper than before and certainly cheaper than anywhere else. I went with this size and wish I had more clothes that matched it so I could wear it every day. It does come big but I am a stylist and tend to wear my watches up forearm so I have not taken it in to size, it works for me. Face of watch is beautiful and yes a bit flashy at first but it's so pretty. I get a ton of compliments and am so happy I splurged on myself!
VINE VOICEon May 23, 2012
I was a little worried this watch would be too gaudy, but it looks great in person. A little more subdued. As I mentioned my gf loved it. It has a substantial feel to it and is just the right size. Its colors go great with her blonde hair. (If tortoise shell shades look good on you this will too.) Its easy to set, the chrono works great and very easy to read.

I would suggest not adjusting the size yourself. I have a number of watches, and the neccessary tools and it took me way too long. They dont use the spring pins and theyre very tight in there, maybe they used a smidgen of locktite.

Regardless the gf loves it and as a watch snob myself, i can say this watch is pretty good quality for a fashion watch at this price.
on September 28, 2013
This watch is BEYOND gorgeous!!! I can't believe how beautiful it is! I completely understand why MK is so costly, for watched like this he deserves it! It came on time, was packaged beautifuly and just Oh so beautiful when I took it out the box. It's a little big but links can be taken out to fit so you will have no problem adjusting the size. The face is big too but that's what a boyfriend watch is and besides it's so beautiful I just don't care. One of the best buys from Amazon. The seller did a Great Job with this and is worth buying from. Do yourself a favor and buy this!!!!
on September 14, 2014
this watch was exactly as promised. all plastic seals were still on, brand new condition, works perfectly as does each chronograph. i've gotten lots of compliments on it and wear it almost daily! It will feel lighter than you think because it is acrylic, not ceramic. I have a lot of MK watches from Nordstrom and they all feel similar if it's an acrylic style. love this!
on March 27, 2017
I like big watches, but this one was too big for me.
I returned it. It looks like it's an original one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.