Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on August 10, 2011
I was looking for a Michael Kors watch, for approx a week, but could not decide from the many styles. Finally, I chose this one when I saw a live pic on another site. It ranked high on my visual style scale; used to determine if I would like it long term, or not. So in saying that, I bought it. I am pleased to say, it is gorgeous. The materials are good; but the design, coupled with super excecuted craftsmanship, and attention to details, is what makes this watch so breathtaking. The resin horn bracelet is not yellow; it is like a frappachino with a smidge of honey swirled within; so beautiful. Also, lightweight & extremely comfortable. Love the 3 functioning subdials. But what sets it all off, is the gold trim on everything. Markers which are gold faceted, with 2 swarovski crystals inset. Minute, and hour hands are trimmed in gold, with luminous tritnite in the center. It is amazing that the mother of pearl dial reflects, the cream color in the bracelet, as well as blues, pinks, and greens. The face is large, and prominate, but since the bezel is narrow, it's not overpowering, nor manly looking.
I have stepped outside of my box when it comes to designer watches. I prefer the Italians, and Swiss, because they are built with heavy duty materials, and they don't look cheap. This designer has changed my perception. Lesser expensive can be beautiful as well, if done with awesome design, and a manufacturer that can do the design justice. I pray that the gold on the case, and bezel doesn't fade, like the 18, 24kt. gold electroplated stainless does. However this Michael Kors watch 5217 was a fabulous buy @ 177.00, and I am proud to wear it!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow up: Oct. 17,2011.. The trim on the watch is still yellow gold; and has not faded. I even wear it during rainy, humid weather. Still looks great! I must inform others; Put your watch on after your hair is finished...No hairspray. I do wipe my watches off after I take them off, then I put them back in their case.

Follow up: Nov.27,2011.. Still yellow Gold, and shiny. And still get'n compliments on it.

Follow up: Oct.09, 2013...still beautiful yellow gold, and still shiny. However not a deep gold as purchased, but I am the only one who notices that. Others still grab my wrist in awe.

I have purchased watches that were way more expensive; and also clad in 24kt. that started to fade on the first day out the box.
on April 10, 2013
I just received this item in the mail from the vendor. I was un-impressed from the beginning. I have been collecting watches for a while, and especially love the Michael Kors collection. Here are my reasons for this bad review:

1. The watch came in the original case with the wrong holder. The holder was too big to fit in the case. Definitely an eyebrow raiser.
2. The packaging. Worse I've ever seen! Since the watch did not fit in the case, it was being tossed around in the box. Was there protective bubble wrapping in the box? NO!!!! There was also no receipt in the box either.
3. The watch itself. FAKE!! This was the tip of the iceberg for me. I knew it just by looking at it. Didn't even have to hold it. I took it to Macy's later that day and compared. Yes, absolutely 100% fake.
4. Customer service. I sent feedback to the seller and yet, no respond. They obviously know what they are doing is wrong!!! How are you going to try and sell a knock off for almost the same price as the original?

So now I shipped the item back and hoping they will not give me any headaches about the return since I have not gotten back their response.
on October 20, 2015
My husband bought me this watch which I really liked but within a year the gold ring on the face of the watch fell off; it kept interfering with the hands turning and therefore the time would not display the correct time or date. When I called to ask about the repair policy, Jomashop said they would not repair the watch because this issue was not covered under the warranty. I explained that this watch was not banged around, was treated well and this occurrence was a simple defect of the product, which should be covered. Still Jomashop refused to repair it.

I have read the Michael Kors repair policy on their website and this would have been covered, which makes me think this is not a real Michael Kors watch. As a result, I will not purchase from Jomashop again. -V.Tunick
on June 26, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for my girlfriend and she loves it. It rarely comes off her wrist. She is an optometrist and claims she gets compliments on her watch constantly. This watch (along with others) was on her Amazon wish list. I had a really hard time making the decision to buy this watch. I read every review and checked online reviews as well as EBay reviews. I also checked every possible source for prices. eBay had several auctions for different Michael Kors varieties including this one but the minimum always turned out to be at least $150 which matches the Amazon price. Amazon of course offers brand new watches and free shipping. The other thing I struggled with was buying a watch with a plastic band. That was a hard hurtle to get over but I am glad I did. The band is quality and looks very nice. Also I doubt there is anyway to achieve the color and tones without actual Ivory and I happen to be fond of elephants. I also like the other animals that have Ivory parts.
on July 13, 2017
This one was a gift for my GF and she loves it. This one has a great look and feel.
on April 2, 2014
I just purchased this as a gift for my wife...it arrived yesterday. The watch is beautiful! It seems well constructed and very solid. It is oversized (which we wanted) and the working chronograph is a nice touch...even though she will never use it. I did have to take a couple of links out of the bracelet for a better fit but that was very easy. Shes loves so I love it. I only gave it four stars because it is only a day old. By the way, it even comes in a nice box!
on January 21, 2011
This watch is absolutely beautiful! It is even prettier in person than in the picture. Exactly what I was hoping for. I love the big face on the watch and the horn colored band.
on July 6, 2016
Delivered as promised and looks great. My wife loves it. Tags, book and packaging was original as I expected and what it claims. Although I couldn't track the delivery process and Amazon still says its on the way, what matters is it got to me as advertised. Coloring is exact as pictured.
review image review image
on March 9, 2015
Love this watch it looks so fancy, the size is big but that's what I was going for, I get a lot of complements on it. it is well made does not feel cheap it actually has some weight to it but it is not heavy on the wrist
on September 24, 2015
WATCH IS FAKE DO NOT BUY!!!! COMES IN A MICHAEL KORS BOX AND EVERYTHING BUT IT IS A GOOD COPY!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE!!! I MADE THE MISTAKE OF NOT LISTENING TO PREVIOUS REVIEWS AND PURCHASED TWO WATCHES. SO GLAD I COULD RETURN AND GET MY MONEY BACK!!! WHAT A SCAM!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.