Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2015
I really like this watch. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out to be fake. Everything else has turned out good. The box reflects what a real box should look like as well as the pillow. The manual is the correct size and has all the correct information. The model Number is on the plate. The watch has good weight and the logo on the face seems to be correct. But sometime this week I will be stopping by a high end watch retailer to verify that it is real. If it's not. Will be returning. But definitely will update on what the retailer says.
review image review image
on December 26, 2013
I am very happy with this purchase. BEAUTIFUL WATCH,I BOUGHT this for my mother for Christmas she loves this brand it was even nicer in person the gold tone is classy.Note I did a lot of research on this particular brand and the watches tend to run big that's the style you can wear them fitted or loose if u are into the dainty this is not for u.my mother is petite "4,11" and into the nice jewelry I never purchased jewelry for her my dad use to own a jewelry store so he new his stuff.I did not notice till a week ago my dad had bought her a $1500 for there anniversary.the size happen to be the same size as the one I bought hers was a silver tone so instead of returning it I wanted her to see if she liked it and give that choice to her.She absolutely Loved this watch both her and my dad seemed very surprised.I would definitely recommend this watch.if u r into the dainty not so much beautiful,beautiful watch.
on August 5, 2015
I ordered this watch and was so excited for it to arrive! Within HOURS, I noticed that the watch had stopped working and was malfunctioning (the minute hand kept ticking back and forth like it was stalled). Even though I had purchased the watch online and not at the Michael Kors store, I took it into the store to see if they could resolve the issue or trade it in for the same model. I told the store it was a gift and they replaced the watch with a similar style and I have been happy with that watch ever since! DO NOT buy from this seller or you may very well have a similar problem with faulty merchandise...
on April 26, 2014
I love the look of this watch; it's a great size even for a small wrist. The face is easy to read and very classy. I was glad to find this watch available on Amazon at a GREAT price! Beautiful.
on January 24, 2016
Cannot beat the price of buying a Michael Kors watch on Amazon. So happy I could find one with a smaller band and head to fit my tiny wrist.
on March 4, 2014
I really needed a gold watch and have recently fallen in love with the MK line of watches. I wanted one with a smaller face than my others and this watch was perfect. Shipping was super quick to an overseas location. Thank you!
on August 5, 2011
I LOVE THIS WATCH!!! It is the perfect size for my smaller wrist! It is a nice large size, but not so bulky like some other ones. It is also the perfect gold tone...not too bright. I highly recommend it to anyone looking at Michael Kors watches, but think some of them are way too big. Great packaging, and with Amazon Prime, I got it extra fast!! Love Amazon prime too!
on September 30, 2014
I bought this watch 2 months ago and one of the pushers fell. I sent an e-mail asking for the warranty, however they did not answer.
on February 12, 2015
Fits very well on wrist I will continue to buy from this user. Also comes with warranty which is awesome.
on October 6, 2015
Excellent vendor, everything was perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.