BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 25, 2017
Beautiful!!! Love it!!
on May 26, 2015
I purchased three smaller size boyfriend watches to see which I liked best. For the price this is very nice, but I thought it felt and looked a little cheesy compared to the Coach Tristen (which I kept). It was very heavy and the face of the watch was too high on my wrist, I like watches to sit flatter on my wrist. The watch I kept was more expensive, so if you are looking for a smaller size boyfriend watch in the $100 range this isn't a bad choice.
on September 28, 2015
This watch is beautiful! The picture really doesn't do it justice. As with my other Michael Kors watches I ordered from Amazon, I highly suggest taking them to a reputable store to get them sized. Please do not try to size these watches yourself. Most jewelers and major department stores with fine jewelry departments will size the watch free of charge.
on June 12, 2013
This watch was exactly as described, and received very quickly. I own several Michael Kors watches and the packaging and watch box are the same as if you purchased it from a store front. Loved the price.
on December 4, 2014
This is nothing like what I expected. Not glitzy at all. There is no sparkle what so ever to the stones around the face. You would need a magnifying glass to read the name on the watch. Silver was dull and tarnished looking. No shine at all. I bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter and luckily I ordered it early so I could return it in time.
on October 10, 2015
Very pretty
on January 25, 2015
I've been wearing this watch for quite sometime now and still love it. The watch is a little bit heavy but that makes it more substantial. In natural light, it is not too sparkling but in certain light the watch can be very sparkling and beautiful. The watch is of medium size, not too big and not too small. S
on August 24, 2015
I purchased this watch for my daughter's birthday and she adores it!! The face is a perfect size, not too large. Links had to be removed, but that was expected.
Personally, I'm a gold tone person, but I think the bling on the silver tone looks great.
on October 12, 2015
I was a bit skeptical about ordering this watch because several of the reviews commented about the stones falling out. Glad I tried it for myself. I've been totally satisfied. It's a beautiful time peace. Can't go wrong with MK watches.
on November 21, 2013
I have been wanting a MK watch for a long time. I went to Macy's and saw this same exact watch tried it on there to see how it looked and felt. I didn't want a real big one. I went straight to Amazon and of I new I would find it... The watch is PERFECT!!! I love it and my daughter wants one now. It may be her Christmas present. Its so comfortable I forget I have it on come bedtime. My suggestion to anyone looking for a MK watch go try the styles on at Macys first, you may think you want that big dial but this one is med to small size just right...Thanks again Amazon!!! Merry Christmas to me!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.