Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Size Name: One Size|Color: Rose Gold IP|Change

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on March 25, 2014
Lovely watch! But it's a disgrace for the price you pay that the rose gold faded after 3 months off wear! I bought hear on Amazon from DESCLUSIVE And Guess what can't return cause I have it 3months ago! And because it was the strap is not covered. Spoke to Michael kors and they told me if I send it back they would dip it again in rose gold for 60.00. Did I not pay enough already???
on August 29, 2014
My girlfriend loves them, she's been using it for over a year and half now. My recommendation is that you bring it in to a Michael Kors store for cleaning once every couple months to keep it looking like new, it is free if there is one close by your location.
on October 22, 2014
Got this watch for Christmas last year and I love it. No issues with the rose gold coming off and I'm not a light use wearer (professional wedding photographer so I sweat, get it wet, bang it on various surfaces all the time) still looks great almost a year later (with daily wear)!
on March 19, 2015
This is a beautiful watch! The disappointment came after our daughter only wore the watch twice and one of the screws fell off of the band and got lost. When returned for repair...this company replaced the lost screw with a silver one and not a rose gold colored one so this made the watch look odd as it was very noticable! I had to go directly to the manufacturer to get this issue resolved and I had pay for the repair when it should have clearly been covered under warranty! This company shipped our watch in good timing I was just very disappointed in how they handled our repair ~ when you have a rose gold colored watch you don't want another color used as a replacement part!
on August 4, 2015
I recently brought the watch for my wife and she hate it she think it is a knock off. And when she got the box she said it was crushed and scratches on the watch when she got it. I wasn't there because I'm currently deployed. But very disappointed that the product which paid for come in that condition. She even went so far to calling it a knock off.
on December 31, 2014
This is the worst experience I've ever had shopping online. I bought this watch because I thought it was going to be a great Christmas present for my mother until I found out this watch was fake, a very precise replica that people wouldn't be able to tell unless is taken to a store and compared to another watch of the same series. I want my money back. This is a scam!!!!
on December 29, 2014
And again, amazon.com has saved Christmas. I initially bought this product from another online vender and I was not notified until much later that it was on back order. I cancelled that order and ordered on amazon and got it on Christmas Eve. The watch itself is a lovely rose gold with an ivory/white face. We had to take it to the mall to have a couple links removed from the band so it fit her wrist a little better, but she was extremely pleased.
on July 12, 2016
I gifted this to my Wife for her birthday. She completely loves it. the quality of this product is really nice and its as exact same as getting it from any other department store. i would def recommend this product to any body who like this watch but wanted at a discounted price.
on December 14, 2014
I love this watch so much, I wear it everyday. However, I've had it for about 5 months now and two of the jewels have fallen out, one of the side screws is missing, and the color on the links are fading. Since this is one of the high-dollar watches, I just figured that it would have lasted longer until falling apart.
on August 29, 2016
I was so scared that this watch would be fake or be a bad qualitywatch, but this is not the case. My watch is in perfect condition and is a genuine Micheal Kors watch. I have had it for over 3 months and the color has not faded. But this product it's worth it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.