Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on December 31, 2012
The Color is great - happy with product.

However, the image shown for description shows the oversized watch and i received the medium sized. I wanted the oversized size watch that was shown. I think that Amazon or the seller in the future should be more accurate with their images.

I measured the watch and it does not fit match the description size that it was listed at.
on December 7, 2012
I purchased this watch to match a MK jacket & MK purse assemble. The color is gorgeous and the design is flawless. I had some of the links removed and the watch fits perfectly. I paid about $50 less on Amazon than I would have on Zappos (one of my favorite sites to shop online) for the same watch. The delivery was fast and the watch was packaged nicely.
on March 14, 2012
The beautiful espresso color really stands out and looks beautiful sitting on my wrist. I receive lots of compliments every time I wear the watch.

Update (5/9/13)

Still in love. Probably my favorite MK timepiece. Love how it looks against my chocolate complexioned wrist.
on January 4, 2017
always love the MK oversized watches!
on May 25, 2012
I ordered this watch and even had it overnighted. It arrived with a blemished face - scuffing, a white spot, and water marks. Because it was sold by Amazon and supplied by a third party retailer, my only option was a refund - not a replacement. It is a beautiful watch, but it was damaged upon arrival.
on August 22, 2016
The watch is beautiful! I love everything about it!
on January 15, 2014
very classy watch. The color is awesome, very understated yet elegant. My wife loves it, her only complaint was that the hands are a bit hard to see in certain lighting condtions, but it's a minor issue.
on July 19, 2016
My wife loved it.
on January 22, 2013
Good color for brown neutrals. Michael Kors does the tank watch pretty well. This is the third I have bought for my daughter because she wants a new color every year. We have had no problems with any of them.
on September 10, 2013
It was fast! No problem with payment, the product was in perfect condition! It was on the box, very protected brand new, all the invoice information and I even got a discount for a next purchase!!!

Thank you!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.