Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on March 3, 2015
Hands down my absolute favorite watch!! The rose gold is super gorgeous and feminine. I get SO MANY compliments on this watch every day. In fact, I have actually had people compliment my watch while we were sitting in traffic... I kid you not! "Hey there, I love your Michael Kors watch!!" Love it.

I've worn this watch nearly every day for the last three or four months. The rose gold color is still fabulous. I did very slightly scratch the face because I was a big dummy and did not protect it when I was packing for a trip one weekend. This was not a manufacturing defect though. It was scratched by rubbing up against another watch! Even so, it is so faint that I am sure if I took it to a jeweler, they would be able to buff it out no problem.

I can't say enough good things about this watch. It goes with everything! Men, if you are looking to buy a gift for your lady.... Look no further. This watch will NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT disappoint!
on March 21, 2015
Beautiful watch. I really like the way rose gold Michael Kors look, and spent some time comparing watches. I ended up going with this one because it's well reviewed, and because it has a slightly smaller dial than other models available on Amazon.

I did adjust this at home (with a watch kit) and was briefly worried that it wouldn't be small enough. Luckily, it was, although I did have to take out all the extra links. So if you have small wrists, do be aware that the band might be too large.

Other than that, I love this watch. I've worn it two weeks or so with no issues, and would recommend it!
on December 1, 2016
Love it!
*photos i posted still have the protective plastic covering over face of watch
review image review image review image review image
on December 27, 2012
I got this gift for my girlfriend and she was blown away. It's a great watch with the highest quality I've seen. The price is a little high for my taste when it comes to watches, but I feel It is not overpriced for the product. I would pick this watch again if I had too without a doubt.
on September 17, 2016
I got this as a gift for my mother's birthday and she loves it. But the only thing is that I thought it would be bigger because other review would say it big a heavy. But other than that its beautiful
on May 17, 2017
I give the watch a 5 star. Beautiful watch and came in perfect condition except I had to take it to a jeweler and pay and extra $15 to replace the battery because my watch came in with no battery. Super annoying but other than that no complaints
on November 28, 2012
I get compliments on this watch every day from men and women. I am so pleased with this purchase. The rose gold is gorgeous and I love everything about it.
on May 12, 2017
This watch arrived with a dead battery.... would've waited and gone to a store had I known this would be the case. Now have to take it somewhere and spend extra money for a working battery. what good is a watch that can't tell time lol
on December 14, 2012
This was a steal! It came with the original tag so I was able to take it to Macy's to get it altered without any problems. I've gotten so many compliments on it!! Completely in love!!!
on May 14, 2017
She loves it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.