- Warranty Offer: All Michael Kors watches purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a limited two-year warranty at no additional cost (see details). Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace. Shop Michael Kors watches Direct from Amazon.com
|Price:||$275.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Round watch featuring luminous hands along with crystal-set bezel and indices
- Also includes three chronograph subdials and magnified date window
- 39 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with gold-tone center links and deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 10 m (33 ft): In general, withstands splashes and rain, but not immersion
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Two-tone stainless steel case and bracelet. Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release. Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window. Chronograph functionality. Dial includes clear crystal hour markers and brand name. Dial ring features minute track. Bezel features two rows of clear crystals in a pavé setting. Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
Iconic sportswear designer Michael Kors is one of the top names in functional American fashion. After working for six years at a French fashion house, Michael Kors launched his first line of womenswear in 1981. Since then Michael Kors has become synonymous with jet-setting, ready-to-wear apparel for men and women. Michael Kors men’s and women’s watches carry on the tradition of runway style, while incorporating classic watch movements and materials. Popular collections utilize on-trend materials such as tortoise and rose gold, or bring a playful spin to classic bracelet and boyfriend styles. With a wide variety of timepieces for every occasion, you will be sure to find a Michael Kors watch that fits you.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007D38J3M
- Item model number: MK5626
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 29, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Michael Kors|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Band Color||Not Applicable|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Luminous|
|Item weight||11.04 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||33 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I was a bit ambivalent about buying this bc of all the bad reviews about it being fake but then I naively that if Amazon approved that it must be somewhat legit...I wont comment on the authenticity of this product bc I dont really know much about genuine Michael Kors watches. Here's what I do know:
1. I think this model is priced at $270 at the local department store (only found this out after I bought this watch), which comes with a warranty & free watch adjustments.
2. This product is almost half the price, but doesnt come with a warranty (at least I didnt find one in my package).
3. So far, it looks amazing. The only thing that may look suspicious is the sticker-like Michael Kors name in the watch (which according to pics from legit sites appear to be the legit design).
4. Besides that, everything else looks great....from the color to the design and the stones. The workmanship of the watch is far superior to the $50-$100 watches I've seen in the department stores so far, so to me the $50 difference seems pretty fair.
5. Discovered today that the clock hands GLOW IN THE DARK...whatta a neat discovery!
I guess I'll just have to wait and see how long this watch stays THIS GOOD over time....I'll definitely be crying if it falls. Will update in 6 months/year.
Hope this helps,
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It had no information on how to take the links out to make it fit rightPublished 2 months ago by Stanley Kennedy
Got it as a gift and I absolutely love it!! It is beautiful!!Published 3 months ago by Michael Sparks
I get so many compliments on this watch. It's my everyday watch and I love it!Published 4 months ago by Brittney Owens