Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Camille Women's Chronograph Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on January 21, 2013
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my sister and I have to say this is one of the nicest watches I've purchased. The pictures don't give this watch justice. Although I looked at many others this one was the best one. The watch is dual tone and the face is very large. Just remember this is a Boyfriend style watch. If you are looking for a small watch this is not the watch for you. It isn't a extremely heavy watch but it does weigh a little. I definitely recommend this watch.
on December 13, 2012
very big but stylish enjoy wearing it. recommend it highly. great gift keeps good time. good quality for the money
on March 14, 2013
I Just received this watch today. I wanted a BIG face and that is exactly what i got. This watch is Simply Gorgeous!! Nothing like the picture. It arrived so quick. It looks so classy on. You gotta buy this one!!
on May 4, 2013
Beautiful watch! Love the size. It goes with everything! I have received lots of compliments already! Great addition to my collection.
on March 10, 2013
Great watch! Love the gold/silver two-tone and big boyfriend face! Looks great for casual or business dress. Definitely gives the look 'I'm a BOSS" Good Look!
on March 3, 2014
LOVE this watch. It's quite large, but that's exactly what I wanted. I love the two-tone, as the gold isn't over-bearing. My only complaint is that the metal band and metal around the face scratch verrrrrry easily. I'm a teacher, so it's not like I'm wearing it to a construction site; just regular, everyday wear and it's already very scratched.
on September 26, 2013
It's a beautiful time piece! Delivered on time and in great shape!! Recommend to others too! The price is good for the product!
on June 23, 2014
Saw this watch at the local jewelry store and fell in love with it. Chose Amazon to buy it from due to the better price. Now, this watch is listed as a female's watch however the size, 40mm, and the look makes it lean more towards a large unisex unit.

I am giving it five stars because of its appearance, quality, and lay-out. All of which are top notch. The Camille carries a one hour chronograph, date window, hack movement, and AM/PM indicator surrounded by a complete mirror finish.

A great watch to round out the much needed white face two tone requirement to your watch collection.

Keep in mind, I was never able to get a fix on the exact amount of gold layering so don't this a everyday beater watch. If treated with kindness and respect, I firmly believe that the Camille will offer years of service, looks, and variety.

Buy it and enjoy.

Best regards,
D. Idaho
An American citizen living in Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central America.
on January 16, 2014
Oh my! The reviews here did not disappoint. Aggree, it is much more luxe in person. I LOVE this watch and wear it with jeans as well as for dress. The large face and contrasting numerals are easy to read without reading glasses.... always a plus for me! I have a tiny, slim wrist and my only concern was that it could be sized down enough. My jeweler removed three links and it is perfect. Love the heavy feel, yet it doesn't flop around from the weight. Two-toned accents are just right and in all the right places. Leave it to MK to create a trendy yet tasteful piece!
on September 13, 2013
Watch was delivered on time. It is beautiful- heavy, shiny, in the right packaging. However, upon further inspection, I noticed that where it should say "Michael Kors" on the face of the watch, it only says "Michael Ko." Not sure if this is a fake or a fluke accident. Either way, I am getting a refund. Too much money to spend on a fake/counterfeit item. So disappointed.