BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Michael Kors MK5660 Women's Watch

on February 10, 2014
This watch is everything I'd hoped for and more. The gold is a rich, classy gold that is elegant and not tacky (gold watches can easily go the other way, in my opinion). I chose the light champagne dial and the cream/horn accented band to break up the solid gold look, and I couldn't be happier. I actually first tried the MK Bradshaw but found it to be WAY too big. I am a fan of big watches, but it looked like it belonged in a rap video. This watch captures the oversized look while still remaining feminine and wearable. This is a perfect statement piece that I wear every day. I would recommend for women mid-twenties to around 40. Also, given that this watch retails for $250, paying a mere $150 for it is beyond a steal! Everyone has different tastes and watches are very personal, but speaking for myself I could not be happier and plan to wear this for many, many years!
on August 19, 2014
The watch is beautiful. I received a compliment on it while at the Michael Kors store by my house. She told me that a lot of their customers try to buy this watch at their store but they haven't had stock replaced for it. Who knows why? Maybe it is from an older season? But it is a nice looking watch. It goes with casual and dressier clothes. It is comfortable. I wear mine with an extra link to allow for more movement. It is heavier than my Bulova watch but that doesn't bother me.
on October 12, 2015
Love the watch, ordered this one and another because I couldn't decide from the pictures online. Very clean design with added unique features that sets apart from other basic gold watches. Medium sized face, not too large or small. Would recommend for anyone who wants a classic gold watch with a twist.
on March 18, 2015
I bought this to replace mine that was stolen. I was wary at first that the discounted price may be a knock off, but it is exactly like my other one. I was very pleased with how pretty the watch is. I get compliments on it daily--it isn't too big to look gaudy, but its large enough to get noticed. Great piece!
on April 30, 2013
Bought for my wife but she never enjoyed it as my daughter persuaded her mother that it will look more attractive on her.
on February 20, 2014
I loved the watch, although it is a bit smaller than it looks in the picture. but michael kors original and looks the same as the photo ... the bad thing is that it takes a little longer than it says the delivery date, but comes good.
on June 12, 2014
This watch was for my mother's gift and she was so excited when she saw it. The watch have the perfect size and the color is like they show in the picture. I need to tell you that the band it's one of my favorite part because it has a little white detail.
on June 10, 2014
Love the watch but I rather it a four because the face is not as big as the MK I now own. Otherwise it is a light weight watch that is great for dressy or casual wear.
on December 30, 2016
Looks great, good quality. Just as I ordered.
on May 8, 2015
Attractive watch and easy to read. BUT very heavy. I didn't anticipate I had to look at weight when ordering! Weighs nearly a pound. Not sure if she will keep it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question