Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery

on July 2, 2015
Love this watch!! It's a little big but it is gorgeous! My wrist is sort of thick so it fit perfectly and was still feminine. I got nothing but rave reviews for this special piece. So happy with my purchase!!
review image
on August 14, 2015
I love the watch it's big and bold. A little heavy but I have a thick wrist so that's okay. I do suggest to see it at a store before buying because it might be a bit too big. I don't see the rose gold but it might look different in the sun light. I haven't checked yet.. other than that I received my package without a problem and it came in before time.
review image
on October 22, 2014
Yes its big, but i love it! its soo shinny!I had bought a differnt type of watch, much smaller too. And at that time I didnt know what size was "too big". Now that I got this one..oh boy..Yes it is heavy too. But its nothing you cant get used to. Like I said, its shinny,rose gold, and of course, taking off a few bands. ITS PERFECT! Even with my small wrists I love it!

Oh and I got it with Prime, got here quick! I couldn't wait to open it heheh.
on October 30, 2017
Loved this watch when I first got it a month and a half ago.Too afraid to wear it to work so it just sits in the box. I've worn it maybe a hand full of times and went to wear it tonight and it doesn't work! I wouldn't think the battery would be dead already but I guess I'll have to take it in to the jeweler tomorrow...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2014
LOVE IT! Big but feminine at the same time. Had to remove four links to fit my wrist. I am really pleased.
on December 20, 2017
waist of money, color changes after few times wearing.
This is a nice looking watch. However, it's large. Its basically a mans sized large watch for woman. Its heavy too compared to my wife's other MK watch. Other than that, can't complain about the shipping or service from Amazon. Just got to make sure this is the size/weight watch your looking for.
on June 9, 2017
I love it just what I expected
review imagereview image
on April 7, 2018
My wife loves it! It looks really nice on her, although we had to remove a few links.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 3, 2018
Was a little bit too big for me

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.