Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on July 2, 2015
Love this watch!! It's a little big but it is gorgeous! My wrist is sort of thick so it fit perfectly and was still feminine. I got nothing but rave reviews for this special piece. So happy with my purchase!!
review image
on August 14, 2015
I love the watch it's big and bold. A little heavy but I have a thick wrist so that's okay. I do suggest to see it at a store before buying because it might be a bit too big. I don't see the rose gold but it might look different in the sun light. I haven't checked yet.. other than that I received my package without a problem and it came in before time.
review image
on January 15, 2014
LOVE IT! Big but feminine at the same time. Had to remove four links to fit my wrist. I am really pleased.
on January 14, 2014
Love it!!! The watch is beautiful and the price is excellent compared to the department stores. It got home exactly when it said also.
on November 20, 2016
I bought this watch for a Christmas present for my daughter. I open the box and I wanted to keep it for myself. It's beautiful.
on September 10, 2015
It's changing colors on me I only had it for one month 😡
on November 10, 2013
I'm so in love with this watch! I get compliments every time I wear it. It was a gift, and I can't get over it. Fast shipping is always a plus.
on February 15, 2015
This is a nice looking watch. However, it's large. Its basically a mans sized large watch for woman. Its heavy too compared to my wife's other MK watch. Other than that, can't complain about the shipping or service from Amazon. Just got to make sure this is the size/weight watch your looking for.
on August 22, 2013
This watch is GORGEOUS! I would caution those that are ordering it. Go see it in the store first. It's a pretty large watch. I like that, however, smaller women will find it too bulky. It is truly beautiful though and I'm glad I bought to wear this fall. I have big wrists and will still probably get a link removed from it.
on June 22, 2017
the watch suddenly starts to fog up, it's also changing color. it's leads me to believe it's not authentic. I would love to return this thing for a full refund.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.