Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 167 reviews
on July 2, 2015
Love this watch!! It's a little big but it is gorgeous! My wrist is sort of thick so it fit perfectly and was still feminine. I got nothing but rave reviews for this special piece. So happy with my purchase!!
on August 14, 2015
I love the watch it's big and bold. A little heavy but I have a thick wrist so that's okay. I do suggest to see it at a store before buying because it might be a bit too big. I don't see the rose gold but it might look different in the sun light. I haven't checked yet.. other than that I received my package without a problem and it came in before time.
on October 26, 2016
It is absolutely gorgeous! I have a small wrist so I had to have five links taken out. I love it. I went on line and compared everything I could find to determine if it was a fake. Every thing I could find says that it is very Real! The picture I am posting is before I had the links taken out. It fits fantastically now.
on January 15, 2014
LOVE IT! Big but feminine at the same time. Had to remove four links to fit my wrist. I am really pleased.
on January 14, 2014
Love it!!! The watch is beautiful and the price is excellent compared to the department stores. It got home exactly when it said also.
on October 22, 2014
Yes its big, but i love it! its soo shinny!I had bought a differnt type of watch, much smaller too. And at that time I didnt know what size was "too big". Now that I got this one..oh boy..Yes it is heavy too. But its nothing you cant get used to. Like I said, its shinny,rose gold, and of course, taking off a few bands. ITS PERFECT! Even with my small wrists I love it!

Oh and I got it with Prime, got here quick! I couldn't wait to open it heheh.
on November 20, 2016
I bought this watch for a Christmas present for my daughter. I open the box and I wanted to keep it for myself. It's beautiful.
on September 10, 2015
It's changing colors on me I only had it for one month 😡
on November 10, 2013
I'm so in love with this watch! I get compliments every time I wear it. It was a gift, and I can't get over it. Fast shipping is always a plus.
on February 15, 2015
This is a nice looking watch. However, it's large. Its basically a mans sized large watch for woman. Its heavy too compared to my wife's other MK watch. Other than that, can't complain about the shipping or service from Amazon. Just got to make sure this is the size/weight watch your looking for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.