Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on October 22, 2014
Beautiful - but the finish was wearing off after wearing it only twice under normal circumstances (worn as dress watch - I'm not rough on them or using it in an active lifestyle) I will be returning this. This is too much money for the finish to look like this already. I was disappointed as I thought it was a gorgeous watch!

I received return authorization from "WatchSavings" immediately upon notifying them of the damage to watch. I received an acknowledgement of the return being received over a month ago - since then I have received no responses from them - processing return? Refund? Repair? They are not responding to emails! Amazon is not standing by my claim stating that is considered "wear and tear" - unbelievable! Second time wearing it and the finish is worn through so that it looks terrible! I would never have paid this much money for such a poorly made watch - who would pay for a watch to fall apart immediately? Who would expect Amazon to not stand by the customer? I have never had such a bad experience from Amazon as this and never thought I would.
on March 4, 2013
It's very nice looking, very flashy impressive. Made a great gift. So far it's been good I've only had it for 2 weeks hope it holds up ok. Shipping was good, came fast to L.A. I'm happy with my purchase.
on October 29, 2014
this is a very beautiful watch. the color and detail is amazing. a very classic and elegant watch. my boyfriend loves it, he thinks it's a guy watch because of it's size. which is the only down fall, it has a lot of weight to it, but the price of beauty.
on December 4, 2015
Wow this one looks really good; it's very well designed. I bought it for my gf and she wears it all the time. No issues to report after a few months. Very pleased!
on May 13, 2017
Beautiful
on June 21, 2013
When my fiance saw this, he was over the moon about it. Very unusual and the Roman numeral display makes this very classy. There is a good weight to it and its definitely worth the price paid for it.
on February 23, 2016
I believe this was a fake watch. Ended up returning it. The box was not original, so I do not trust the watch to be authentic.
on February 15, 2014
I've looking for michael kors watch for a while but I could not decide which one I wanted until I saw this watch. Gorgeous and it looks spectacular. I'm in love with it. My husband loved it and in an affordable price. I recommend it.
on November 20, 2014
When I pulled the watch out of the box, the links just fell apart. Had it put back together, and they fell apart again! Very said because it's a beautiful watch. Returning asap!
on April 3, 2014
This watch is the perfect accessorie for a clasical style, it can be use for many event and many situations,
being formal causal o sporty

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.