Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on August 23, 2015
This is an awesome piece at a great price, my wife requested this item for our up coming 12th anniversary...
I took a chance and looked up the Michael Kors model number and thanks to Discount Watches I have saved lots of money and my wife will be a happy camper!

Regards,

Rubes Gandhi
on June 5, 2015
I LOVE this watch. It is VERY big, so if you aren't into bold jewelry, this is probably not the watch for you. I get tons of compliments on it.
on August 6, 2014
GREAT WATCH. NOT A FAKE. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH
4 helpful votes
on December 31, 2016
Love it. It is a little big for ladies. But my daughter loves it.
on November 29, 2013
This watch was exactly what I expected. Brand new in box in excellent condition. It's gorgeous!! I have gotten many compliments.
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 16, 2017
Love this watch!!!!
review image
on October 1, 2014
Very good!! Original watch!
on October 25, 2017
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriends birthday and it was a total hit. I love the oversized look and the big MK logo on the face, she loves that it sparkles and is flashy. Great price.