Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on June 16, 2015
Soooo loving this MK watch very authentic 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
review image
on April 10, 2015
The top was broken but it was very nice
review image
on August 23, 2015
This is an awesome piece at a great price, my wife requested this item for our up coming 12th anniversary...
I took a chance and looked up the Michael Kors model number and thanks to Discount Watches I have saved lots of money and my wife will be a happy camper!

Regards,

Rubes Gandhi
on August 15, 2013
I bought this watch a few days ago i got in in 3 days as soon as i opened the package i have notice that is not origuinal as soon as i opened the watch (box)....VERY POOR QUALITY it didnt even have tag in it....the letters MK inside are silver not gold..i can say that it was fake because i have 3 watches more of this same brand and i knw what im buyin...DONT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL... people do not BUY ANYTHING IN THIS PAGE...
on August 7, 2013
I love the watch, everything about it is splendid except that after having the watch for a few hours, I noticed a missing diamond below the "K" . I took a picture of it and it was more noticeable. If it was a $20 watch I would tolerate, but its not. I tried applying for and exchange and amazon gave me the excuse that they couldn't because they weren't the original owners and they could only offer me a full refund. That would be okay too, but the refund takes about two weeks for the money to actually get back into my card. I am very disappointed and I guess this has to be a horrible experience since I have no other option but to keep the watch, since I had bought it as a gift for someone's birthday and I would certainly not be getting the watch on time if I returned it or I am even scared to order another one.
on June 5, 2015
I LOVE this watch. It is VERY big, so if you aren't into bold jewelry, this is probably not the watch for you. I get tons of compliments on it.
on August 6, 2014
GREAT WATCH. NOT A FAKE. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH
on December 31, 2016
Love it. It is a little big for ladies. But my daughter loves it.
on November 29, 2013
This watch was exactly what I expected. Brand new in box in excellent condition. It's gorgeous!! I have gotten many compliments.
on February 11, 2017