Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on June 16, 2015
Soooo loving this MK watch very authentic 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
review image
on August 23, 2015
This is an awesome piece at a great price, my wife requested this item for our up coming 12th anniversary...
I took a chance and looked up the Michael Kors model number and thanks to Discount Watches I have saved lots of money and my wife will be a happy camper!

Regards,

Rubes Gandhi
on August 7, 2013
I love the watch, everything about it is splendid except that after having the watch for a few hours, I noticed a missing diamond below the "K" . I took a picture of it and it was more noticeable. If it was a $20 watch I would tolerate, but its not. I tried applying for and exchange and amazon gave me the excuse that they couldn't because they weren't the original owners and they could only offer me a full refund. That would be okay too, but the refund takes about two weeks for the money to actually get back into my card. I am very disappointed and I guess this has to be a horrible experience since I have no other option but to keep the watch, since I had bought it as a gift for someone's birthday and I would certainly not be getting the watch on time if I returned it or I am even scared to order another one.
on April 10, 2015
The top was broken but it was very nice
review image
on August 15, 2013
I bought this watch a few days ago i got in in 3 days as soon as i opened the package i have notice that is not origuinal as soon as i opened the watch (box)....VERY POOR QUALITY it didnt even have tag in it....the letters MK inside are silver not gold..i can say that it was fake because i have 3 watches more of this same brand and i knw what im buyin...DONT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL... people do not BUY ANYTHING IN THIS PAGE...
on June 5, 2015
I LOVE this watch. It is VERY big, so if you aren't into bold jewelry, this is probably not the watch for you. I get tons of compliments on it.
on January 12, 2015
I purchased this for my daughter who is 15 for Christmas. I was a little worried about the size since it is so big. However, she loves it! Her wrists are small so we had to remove some links for it to fit properly. She wears it every day. It is very pretty and not too "blingy" in our opinion (my daughter requested a MK watch that wasn't too blingy). If you're looking for a watch that displays the time clearly, this is not for you. It is somewhat difficult to see the hands since they are gold. My daughter was wanting a watch to wear more as a jewelry piece than for practical use. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase!
on November 29, 2013
This watch was exactly what I expected. Brand new in box in excellent condition. It's gorgeous!! I have gotten many compliments.
on May 15, 2015
Not what I was expecting at all. Way to big. Wish it was half the size. I never return anything but this one has to go. It did arrive very quickly so I'm happy about that. Now to order a smaller one.
on December 31, 2016
Love it. It is a little big for ladies. But my daughter loves it.