Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on December 27, 2013
Beautiful watch. Bought for my daughter for Xmas. Fast delivery, perfect product. Even the time was set on the watch. Great price.
on October 2, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my wife. She likes it and the blend of silver, gold and rose gold does go well with most of her jewelry.
on January 6, 2017
So beautiful! Glad I ordered it! It's a great watch! And no it doesn't look like a Rolex however a fantastic buy for a MK watch! You'll Love it, it is a very chic and classy watch! Got 4 it! U will Love it each time you wear it. I wear mine a little loose but not too loose! Just enough it can slip a little on my small wrist. Not to snug!!!
on April 3, 2017
Beautiful watch and in perfect condition.
on February 18, 2014
This watch is fab!!! I had been eyeing this watch since Christmas ... Glad I waited for the price was perfect ... The watch looks so good against my skin tone and goes with everything !!! Just right !!!
on September 15, 2015
Great quality, perfect "chunky" watch.
review image review image
on March 10, 2014
I like it so much and every one sees it like it too i advise you to get it ...
on September 6, 2014
Bought this watch as a birthday gift from the Amazon gift cards I got for my birthday. The watch is really nice and the look is really nice. It goes well with either silver or gold jewelry. It was a little big for my wrist so I ended up taking about 5 links out and it fits perfectly. I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for an everyday watch with a little jazz to it.
on December 29, 2013
This watch was exactly as pictured and what I was looking for. I've gotten many compliments on it already. Keep in mind the different metal colors are brushed on so take care of the watch- if I look very closely I can see some of the rose gold coming off near the clasp. Also keep in mind that you'll end up paying another $10-20 to have a jeweler remove links- I have "normal" sized wrists and I had to remove 3. I was expecting the color and link issue so there weren't any surprises for me personally. I still really like the watch.
on June 16, 2017
My girl loved it. Simplifica wonderful

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.