Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 21, 2017
I bought this before I read the reviews. Then, I was a little scepticle. There were a few reviews claiming that it was fake, but it looks pretty real to me. It came with all the appropriate proof, is detailed, works, and seems high quality. I love it. :)
review image
on December 29, 2017
This watch is BEAUTIFUL in person and the picture doesn’t do it much justice. I will say trying to decide between the rose gold and gold was extremely hard because they look so similar in pictures. You can definitely tell a difference in person and rose gold looks very elegant. Beautiful watch!
review image
on March 5, 2015
I purchased this for my wife. It's very nice but as you can see from the photo has very small internal dials. Difficult to see/read if you require glasses. Be aware that the band comes full size and will most likely require re-sizing for small wrists. There are YouTube video's that show the process well but it's still tricky and requires some small tools. Of course you can also pay $15-$20 to a jewelry / watch shop to size the band for you
on February 9, 2017
I like it a lot and keep buying. There is timeliness and the products are the same as described.
on April 17, 2017
Excellent product
on January 22, 2017
Nice watch, but it does vary slightly from picture shown.
on November 6, 2017
okay so i got this watch and its beautiful but after i got it adjusted the links kept falling out. I dont know if its a problem with the design of the watch itself or i just got a defective item. Anyways imreturning it and ordering a new one and hopefully it was just a defect with the one I got. but if the new one has the same issue im just going to return it. Sad because I really liked the look.
on May 14, 2015
I love this watch a lot and have received many compliments on it. It matches with practically any outfit, dressed up or down, and stands out as an accessory. The only bad thing is that it seems prone/easy to scratch though.
on April 23, 2018
What a beautiful watch! It was for a gift for my wife and she is very happy because it looks great on her wrist.
I recommend this brand and in the future I hope to buy another timepiece like that.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 8, 2017
Awesome

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.