Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on March 27, 2015
I love this timepiece! I get so many compliments daily! It is nice enough to wear out for a nice evening and durable enough to wear in a busy doctors office!
review image
on January 7, 2018
I got this for my girlfriend for her birthday and she loved it ! It’s beautiful and its the perfect watch its not to simple but not to much either at the same time its made rea well and comes in a nice box for safe keeping ! It comes from the actual mk store its not a 3rd party so dont worry about it not being authentic
on March 6, 2014
Pro: It was shipped quickly and came within the time I was hoping to get it. I get plenty of compliments on it and it looks great. Great value for the beauty of this watch.

Cons: The box that it came in was very sturdy and it was wrapped well from to protect it from the elements and potential shipping damage. BUT whoever manually put it in the box, shoved it in so tight that I literally had to break the box with a knife to get it out. I was praying as I was breaking it apart that the knife did not slip and hit a link or the face of the watch. It took a lot of time to get it out the box which I clearly can't use again to store it.
on December 22, 2017
Love itttt it’s so pretty
on November 6, 2017
Gorge!!!
on January 25, 2014
This watch is very classy and can be worn with casual attire too. I took a chance on ordering this watch without seeing it first in a store. Glad I made the purchase because it's awesome. Love my Michael Kors watch!!!
on July 19, 2017
I love love this watch. So expensive looking and great quality. Loved the box it came in also. It was beyond my expectations. Really surprised. The gold tone was not a harsh gold but very classy.
on February 15, 2018
I love the watch it's exactly what I expected for a reasonable price I was waiting for Macy's to have a sale but it was very expensive so Amazon had it within my price range and although it's big I had some links removed and it's perfect
on January 24, 2018
Love the watch. My husband bought it as a Christmas gift. Such a nice and lightweight watch
on May 29, 2014
This is a gorgeous watch that makes a bold statement. The goldtone metal is striking and the crystals around the bezel sparkle beautifully. The watch has quite a bit of weight to it too. I had 2 links removed and it fits like a dream. I bought this watch from Jomashop via Amazon and am very pleased with my purchase. My watch arrived very fast and was packaged with care. I highly recommend Jomashop as a seller.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.