Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 29, 2014
Everything I was wanting! It's the perfect size! And it is beautiful! I love the crystal detailing around the face!
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on January 25, 2014
This watch is very classy and can be worn with casual attire too. I took a chance on ordering this watch without seeing it first in a store. Glad I made the purchase because it's awesome. Love my Michael Kors watch!!!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on May 18, 2015
My daughter had an unsecured feeling about the authenticity of this watch because she found out that I got it from Amazon but the watch was authentic and she owed me an apology and lunch along with it. Great looking watch I even got o e similar to that one for my wyfe and now they both enjoy them very much. Thank you Amazon
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on May 3, 2016
beautiful watch... great investment.
2 helpful votes
on March 6, 2014
Pro: It was shipped quickly and came within the time I was hoping to get it. I get plenty of compliments on it and it looks great. Great value for the beauty of this watch.

Cons: The box that it came in was very sturdy and it was wrapped well from to protect it from the elements and potential shipping damage. BUT whoever manually put it in the box, shoved it in so tight that I literally had to break the box with a knife to get it out. I was praying as I was breaking it apart that the knife did not slip and hit a link or the face of the watch. It took a lot of time to get it out the box which I clearly can't use again to store it.
on November 6, 2017
Gorge!!!
on September 13, 2017
Good gift
on July 19, 2017
I love love this watch. So expensive looking and great quality. Loved the box it came in also. It was beyond my expectations. Really surprised. The gold tone was not a harsh gold but very classy.
on February 7, 2014
Excellent watch a lot of compliments bought this for a friend she loved it very flashy not very big perfect watch.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on November 14, 2017
I absolutely love the watch unfortunately I have to get two links taken off but other than that I love the watch its everything I hoped it would be
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.